Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

961 - 972 of 972 Posts

·
Registered
'99 RS
425 Posts
Another silver RS this morning @ the intersection of B/A Blvd and 8th Ave in the dirty Burnie. Sounded good; had a roof rack,spats and low. Around 6am. Nice RS!

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza L coupe
770 Posts
Spotted an rs25 license plate frame in a Hunt Valley parking lot off Golden West dr. or possibly off Gilroy road.

Not sure which parking lot or building though....The company I work for is contracted to the Pii buildings so I was walking to another building and saw your car.

I also have seen a dark grey, gc, RS sedan in Stewartstown right off 851 the past couple weeks. It has tons of decals and those STi BBS wheels.

·
Ex-Mooderator
2001 RSTi, 2011 WRX Hatch
3,233 Posts
Spotted a silver/black or silver/carbon coupe today on Frying Pan Rd. at the end of Sunrise Valley Dr.

I honked and got a wave =)

·
Registered
'99 RS
425 Posts
Really clean looking RBP RS coupe with tinted windows and gunmetal stock 5 spokes on Peace Dr in Hunters Harbor Pasadena. Parked up the road from the beach during the fireworks.

·
Registered
'99 RS
425 Posts
Spotted another RBP coupe with New York plates and a white RSTI sticker on the trunk going down Crain hwy in the Glen Burnie/Millersville area, heading toward 97.

·
Ex-Mooderator
2001 RSTi, 2011 WRX Hatch
3,233 Posts
Spotted a flat black GC with silver V1 front bumper or similar, on goldies in Germantown.

I honked and waved from my 2011 grey wrx hatch.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #970
Saw a silver GC on the inner loop of 695 just outside of Towson this morning. If you saw me, I was the rally blue RS on the outer loop.

·
Registered
'99 RS
425 Posts
Just spotted a BRP RS with gold 5 spokes and big carbon/black wing leaving the Royal Farms at Cromwell business park and Aviation Dr by BWI.

961 - 972 of 972 Posts