Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

921 - 940 of 972 Posts

·
Registered
08 Obsidian Black Impreza 2.5i
91 Posts
Yesterday around 3:15PM I spotted a white Impreza L with Orange wheels on Key West/Darnstown Rd. Would have waved but didn't notice till they passed me.

·
Registered
08 Legacy, 93 L w/ej20g
1,230 Posts
Yesterday around 3:15PM I spotted a white Impreza L with Orange wheels on Key West/Darnstown Rd. Would have waved but didn't notice till they passed me.
is it a wagon? ive seen a white wagon, pre-facelift model with orange wheels around silver spring all the time

·
Registered
91 Posts
Spotted a silver GC coupe at the Germantown dutch market on Friday. Had a roof rack with a red bike on it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's me! I work at the bike shop next to the dutch market (explains the bike). Mon-Fri 10am-7pm. Stop by!
Nice, I was thinking that you worked there or were getting something done to your bike. I have been meaning to get my MTB fixed. I'll go inside next time I am over there.

·
Registered
08 Legacy, 93 L w/ej20g
1,230 Posts
white GC with what looked like a borla exhaust.
You were on rockville pike on wednesday following a flat black GD

I was in my fiancees car but you guys passed kind of fast

·
Registered
'05 Forester XS
211 Posts
Spotted a red RS cruising down 270S right around 5:45 today. It looked rather nasty with the cage, lights, etc. You were wearing hearing protection too haha.

I was in the silver '00 RS. :wave:

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5rs Coupe
16 Posts
Saw a white RS coupe on 81 near Charlottesville today. I was going the other way in a BRP 00 RS. Didn't look like the driver saw me, though.

·
Registered
08 Legacy, 93 L w/ej20g
1,230 Posts
Saw a SRP coupe with a roof rack and bike on it coming up 29 North this morning. looked to have gunmetal wheels

·
Registered
2000 RS coupe
21 Posts
BRP RS coupe w/ goldies (& MD plates) this morning near the corner of Carlin Springs Rd. & Columbia Pike in Arlington. Looked good!

921 - 940 of 972 Posts