Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
21 - 40 of 122 Posts

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Justys are cool!!!!

The car I have is a 84 CRX. Its got a roll cage that looks like a trophy truck, coil overs in the front, billstien shocks going though the floor in the rear, new motor, new clutch, new dirt tires, it just needs good seats and harnasses. I want $2500.00 for it.

The location is still open, i'm waiting of sugections from you guys. I did just find out about a spot off of the 91and 15. I will use this location if you guys don't come up with a better idea. This will mean the meet will be in OC. I figure I give you guys untill thursday night to come up with ideas.

I figured on us getting together around 11:00 or 12:00. This will give the lazy people time to sleep and still give us enough time to find some dirt.

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
Hey Sean check out this website we can probably go somewhere local?????input anyone else????

http://www.offroadrider.com/wher/scal.html

talking to one of the guys from work that rides dirt bikes he mentioned that if we are to go to a spot we got make sure it is a legal spot because sometimes there are sheriffs around and you might actually get fined so it is something to keep in mind.

--Frank--

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The only place I see that would work would be el mirage. This is a great place to go drifting but it is farther away than i was hoping to go. There are some local areas that are legal to drive on with street cars. The rangers might get upset if they catch us going too fast. I would like to find some place where we can have people at both ends of the run with radios. Azusa canyon is a possibility but our cars might have a problem getting past the first river crossing.

VAL!!!! I know you know of some places, isn't there some spots over by the 210 and the 605.

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I don't care for tombstones track, i'm more into fast and drifting and tombstone is slow and ruff. I will be going to Tombstone on april 6th because it is a points event of CRS.

As far as how long that will depend on you guys. I could drive all day. I still haven't got any real input from you guys yet.

I still figure getting together at 11:00 or 12:00.

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
As I've said 100 times before. Ocotillo would be a good place to go, but not for a RS meet. You keep forgetting i'm not just trying to organize a dirt run but a meet also. This is a nice little afternoon get together not a weekend party.

Now go play with your daisies :boxer:

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
I guess El mirage would be fine since I have not been able to find something local (L.A. forest or San Gabriel) does Palmdale have any good places to go has anyone been there? I remember of a couple of places of the 210 by tujunga or was it by JPL I can't remember I'll have to go out and take a look for myself anyway so far sounds like El mirage...unless some else knows a place.

SOME PLACE BESIDES OCOTILLO!!!!!!!!!!!

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

· Registered
987 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
I...unless some else knows a place

Ocottillo??

Sorry... couldn't resist! :biggest:

Well I'm comming up from San Diego, so whatever is the furthest south of the current options is the one I would vote for! Of course, I'm not planning on doing any of the offroading, either.

:)

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
So far this is the plan. There are spots off of the 91 and the 15. One of the guys that I know for sure is going to show up is from the temecula(spelling) area and live for the dirt. He can take us out to spots that he know of and has been to before.

If this is the case we will most likely meet a Tustin and La Palma. There is a big parking lot and a few places to eat.

I'm giving you guys intill I go to sleep tonight to come up with a better idea.:nuetron:

21 - 40 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.