Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
I'll go too, I haven't done anything to my car yet I'm all stock except for my wheels but that's about it but yeah! I'm down where exactly are we talking about? and sunday it's cool we would probably have to come up with a time and a reasonable time for those of us who like to sleep in on sunday...
--Frank--

So I'm game...

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
Hey Sean check out this website we can probably go somewhere local?????input anyone else????

http://www.offroadrider.com/wher/scal.html

talking to one of the guys from work that rides dirt bikes he mentioned that if we are to go to a spot we got make sure it is a legal spot because sometimes there are sheriffs around and you might actually get fined so it is something to keep in mind.

--Frank--

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
I guess El mirage would be fine since I have not been able to find something local (L.A. forest or San Gabriel) does Palmdale have any good places to go has anyone been there? I remember of a couple of places of the 210 by tujunga or was it by JPL I can't remember I'll have to go out and take a look for myself anyway so far sounds like El mirage...unless some else knows a place.

SOME PLACE BESIDES OCOTILLO!!!!!!!!!!!

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
Ok Guys two words!!!! Fucking SICK!!!! that was the best time I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wished I could've joined you guys on the dirt but my wheels were just f...ng me up...sorry maybe next time...Hey Val you took the F...off once on the FWY Huh?! I tried to catch up to ya but I couldn't keep up well I also hit Traffic too....
Sean You are one sick Dude...That Air was just RAD!!!! I want to do this again!!!! maybe we can do it on tarmac next time perhaps??? :eek: :eek:

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
Well I'm glad your friend is OK.! f...ng' dick he went to Vegas and he didn't tell us....:curse: Hey does roll fenders too...! I gues the beer; Pizza; and Stripers are on him then!!!!:biggest: :happynow: 'cause you know you got to have chicks with beer and Pizza it's a must!!!!

--Frank--

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
Eric M. You are gay!!! No just kiddin' Dude I agree with ya' and you are more than welcome here!!!!! at least in my eyes you are one of the very few WRXers that are true...so let's not fight about whose car is better or whose car is the [email protected]#$%t I mean let's face it we all bought Subarus for the herritage and their quality i mean Heck I used to drive a '83 Brat until I totalled but that's a different story anyway a SCOOB is a SCOOB o'course o'course right!?

--Frank--

And Yes I know I have a couple of things about the new WRX owners in the past but like most of you have said not all of them are A'holes and the ones that are they are nothing but punk ass Kids who got theirs b/c they just graduated form High School and know Dick about Subarus Racing herritage....

laters

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
obsidian said:
That's why I like this place. People are friendly, are in it to have fun and meet others and learn about their cars. :) And they're very nice people, like Sean and Frakk. Well... at least Sean ;)

Hey!!!!!!!!:happynow:

· It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
11,582 Posts
Oh! have you checked the WRX site they have a picture of your ride there I guess you made it kind of late...But hey right on that is Heart!!! true Heart...Oh I almost forgot Sean is going to post an Thread about the Rally-X next week I guess we all are going to Cruise down so We'll see what's up!
Frakk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.