Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Hey Sean... if consensus has it... are you willing to head out to Ocotillo?? I'd love to see you whoop some trucks asses. It's a beautiful thing to see Subie roost on some 'suck up to the bumper' fords. LOL :lol: There's also great drifting areas as well.
~Bris~

· Registered
260 Posts
Ok fine! But you all know my way is the fun way, hehehe...
If you want to go and have a boring regular meet in the same old spot, that's fine do so... but on the other hand, if you want to go out to 'party zone' and meet some cute chicks, and show off your beautiful cars... then follow me....
Follow the Ocotillo road...
Follow the Ocotillo road....
Follow Follow Follow Follow..... :lol:
You know I luv you Sean!
~B~

· Registered
260 Posts
obsidian - - insted of driving all the way up there... come out to the dez with me.... it'll be fun! And you don't have to off road if you don't want to... it would just be nice to get some pretty cars out there to tease the prerunners... lol

Seriously though... if anyone wants to go out with me, please considerate it. Short drive, and lots of fun!
~B~

Ocotillo

· Registered
260 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Well I'm glad your friend is OK.! f...ng' dick he went to Vegas and he didn't tell us....:curse: Hey does roll fenders too...! I gues the beer; Pizza; and Stripers are on him then!!!!:biggest: :happynow: 'cause you know you got to have chicks with beer and Pizza it's a must!!!!
--Frank--
Ok... you guys bring the beer and pizza.... and i'll bring the under-age juggies.... :D

~B~

· Registered
260 Posts
I have a problem with the "WRX mentality"!!!
See... these guys' Hondas break down one day and they go buy a car... but which car? What's a S-U-B-A-R-U??? Oh! I've heard of the new WRX.... isn't it fast? Oh cool .. I just bought a WRX and I'm going to stay at 65 on the freeway and think I’m the shit, 'cause I just bought a new car I know NOTHING about! What do you mean Subaru’s have been making the best car's out there for years and years? What do you mean there are other types of Subaru's beside my "rex"? And then they leave there cars bone stock because they can't afford (nor have the knowledge) to put any mods on... except for gaudy fatty 'cone scoop' bumpers. :boxer: Wanna fight?
Check this out: You know Sid right? Everyone knows Sid, because he broke out of the box and got an RS and tweaked it out, turbo’ed it, etc... and now he'd kick ANY wrx's ass out there....
Check this out: You know Bris right? Everyone knows Bris... she's the badass chick that turned her 1.8 '93 L in to a 2.2 turbocharged kick ass rally car.... hehehe (one day... wait and see). :drool:

~Bris~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.