Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I've posted this everywhere, but I thought I would put it where you all can see it.

I am organizing a meet and dirt run for the 24th. I thought we could meet somewhere, hang out and then those of us that would like to go out in the dirt can do so. There will most likely be some open pass. seats avaliable for people that want to go for a ride.

I am still open for sugestions on the location of the dirt run. This will set the area for the meet.

These are the people that have confirmed that they are going.

Sean
Val
rallyimprezive
Wagon Monster
Outback Bosco?
Lygriek
Kaos22b
Scoobyrs25
litoljon
Obsidian
FRAKK's 2.5
recce 01
recce 02
Kevin K. (drives a Saturn rally car)
Kevin just backed out, I guess he didn't want to get his Saturn spancked by abunch of old subarus.
beingmarc

·
Registered
259 Posts
I know a good place... Ocotillo Wells! Open dirts trails, fun dunes, as well as flat harder stuff too.
hehehe
~B~

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think people want to drive that far. But i'm open for sugestions.

I was thinking about palmdale or where treeline is held. I would be happy to find a few mile stretch that we could do laps on. I could teach you guys how to drift if you want, or just go for rides in my car and let me scare the shit out of you!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey Sean... if consensus has it... are you willing to head out to Ocotillo?? I'd love to see you whoop some trucks asses. It's a beautiful thing to see Subie roost on some 'suck up to the bumper' fords. LOL :lol: There's also great drifting areas as well.
~Bris~

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, because I know it won't happen.

I am trying to have a meet that anyone-Everyone can goto. Driving for 3hours to get there is not exactly a good way to have a meet. H.I.C. you keep missing the point. I want to get everyone together.

·
Registered
259 Posts
And I want to have fun... and have some kick ass subies show off with they are meant for!
~B~
representing the L

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bris, can you let my thread be what i ment it to be. We all know what your opinion is. let everyone else talk before the thread is 5 pages long with us going back and forth.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ok fine! But you all know my way is the fun way, hehehe...
If you want to go and have a boring regular meet in the same old spot, that's fine do so... but on the other hand, if you want to go out to 'party zone' and meet some cute chicks, and show off your beautiful cars... then follow me....
Follow the Ocotillo road...
Follow the Ocotillo road....
Follow Follow Follow Follow..... :lol:
You know I luv you Sean!
~B~

·
Registered
1999 2.5RS
355 Posts
Im with Sean on this one, also, those "cute" chics you talk about, theyre all there with their bf's.
I HIGHLY doubt anyone will want to drive that far...
Once a spot is settled tho Id like to go as long as its not too far :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have something going on until about 3 or 4 that day so I don't think I'm going to be able to make it:( :(
maybe next time:happynow:

Mike

·
Registered
172 Posts
hmm.....palmdale? anywhere is cool. let me know. although i doubt that i'll be running my car in the dirt, i'll just watch! :run:

->arthur

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I'll go too, I haven't done anything to my car yet I'm all stock except for my wheels but that's about it but yeah! I'm down where exactly are we talking about? and sunday it's cool we would probably have to come up with a time and a reasonable time for those of us who like to sleep in on sunday...
--Frank--

So I'm game...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ok, Ok..... Hey... if you guys make it later on Sunday, then I'll head straight from the dez, to come play too... hehehe
*dirt addict*
~Bris~

1 - 20 of 122 Posts