Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
White 94 Base Model
203 Posts
^^^Very helpful, thank you. These are indeed for the US/Canada models.

I had to use the EDM diagrams for my merge. The wiring was the same (physical routing is mirrored from left to right) but the wire colors are different.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
28 Posts
Does anyone know where to find a parts list for a JDM Ver5 or 6 STI RA motor. Need to order some parts, Oil pan and gaskets, Valve cover gaskets etc....

·
Registered
04 STi aw 00 OBS AW 93 L blk
28 Posts
ok so i have a few manuals already. for my 96-01 i have wire diagrams like this.
anyone know where i can find these for 93-95. i am chasing wires on my build and this seems to work better for me then the fsm style i have in my 93 shop manual.

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sadly. Google is NO LONGER AVAILABLE! I'm in panic. What to do? I need manuals for 1993-2004 and 2004-2008 legacy engine repair manual. Especialy i need torques for gaskets, bots and etc. I need it for 2.5 ar 2.0 liter engines. Please help. I though i could write down. But today enter the page. And nothing.

jdm fsm info. Looks like. Google has blocked it or something.

EDIT: Back in LIVE. Again. Sorry for the flood.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys,
Stupid question.
I've searched through the FSM and I'm trying to rebuild an ej207 v7 but I'm too stupid to find the manual on that website that was linked. All I see if for the 2.5L. Not a 2.0L.

Thanks.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts