Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are parts for the EJ251, for other motors parts will be the same, or very similar in price. If you need something for another motor, post up, PM/Email and we will send you what you need.

Prices are plus shipping unless stated. We ship via USPS and charge what it cost us to get it to you.
Most of these seals will fit into a small envelope and are light enough to send first class or priority for a couple of bucks at most.
The big stuff we have added shipping to because we know what it will take to ship.

We have access to every OEM part you may need, but it would be futile to try and post everything.
In most circumstances we can match or beat prices on OE Parts.
If you need something but do not see it, please shoot me and email or a PM and we'll see what we can do.

Kits:

Head Gasket Overhaul Kit: PLEASE PM/EMAIL ME ABOUT DOHC PRICING AS THERE IS DISCREPANCY BETWEEN YEARS
With OE Head Gaskets: $170 Shipped
With STi Head Gaskets: $225 Shipped
Includes: Head Gaskets, Valve Cover Gaskets, Valve Cover Washers, Valve Stem Seals, Intake Manifold Gaskets, Throttle Body Gasket, Cam Seals, Thermostat Seal, Oil Filler Gasket and Exhaust Manifold Gaskets.

Full Engine Gasket Kit: A Full OEM Engine Gasket Set
With OE Head Gaskets: $265 Shipped
With STi Head Gaskets: $325 Shipped

Valve Cover Gasket Set: $56 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS coupe
1,034 Posts
i feel like i read about it somewhere, but can you remind us what the benefits are of getting the sti headgaskets instead of just the OE ones?

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Do you have a kit for the EJ25D engine? Its a 98. Also whats the benefit of using the STI gasket?
Easy Killer. I didn't have the information at home and I gotta sleep at some point so I can think of other wonderful things to sell. :lol:
The EJ25D full kit pricing is similar as the SOHC, I need to update the original thread for that, I didn't realize there would be such a large demand. I have already have had a few request for those.

As to the benefit of the STi head gaskets. They will never leak when used with a freshly resurfaced head. EDIT: I have however been informed that STi head gaskets will not fit on the EJ25D because of piston clearances. Steven neglected to inform me of this before I posted. :)

-Adam

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you have a parts request for a JDM/Euro motor. It is easiest to give me the year/model of the car it came from. I have the parts catalog for RHD land so IF there is a part available in the US we can get it. At least the engine code will help.

If you have a specific request just PM me. Yes, parts for the EJ20G are available in the US.

-Adam

·
Registered
93 Teal Unicorn!!!
392 Posts
Easy Killer. I didn't have the information at home and I gotta sleep at some point so I can think of other wonderful things to sell. :lol:
The EJ25D full kit pricing is the same as the SOHC, I need to update the original thread for that, I didn't realize there would be such a large demand. I have already have had a few request for those.
As to the benefit of the STi head gaskets. They will never leak when used with a freshly resurfaced head. As I posted up in the other thread, they are a tiny bit thicker, but we have never noticed any sort of significant compression change or power loss.

-Adam
Wonderful, sorry man, I gotta rebuild this motor before school starts again! I wanna drop it in my 93L asap! Pm me or post up here when you have it figured out.

-David

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wonderful, sorry man, I gotta rebuild this motor before school starts again! I wanna drop it in my 93L asap! Pm me or post up here when you have it figured out.

-David
Hah. A little enthusiasm never hurt anybody, just giving you a hard time. :lol:

Shooting you a PM.

-Adam

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We will be keeping this pricing unless we see a need to change it.

I will check on Monday about the 2002 stuff, the prices should be within a couple of dollars of each other if not the same.

-Adam

1 - 20 of 229 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.