Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

181 - 200 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
05 JBP WRX Wagon
9 Posts
I did recieve my bearings today. Once they finally shipped they did arrive fast. Their was even some feebies in the box for the long wait. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe / Evo X
69 Posts
Can you please PM me with price shipped to 02360 the following scenarios:
- bearings for all 4 wheels
- bearings and new hubs for all 4 wheels

Thanks!

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Can you please PM me with price shipped to 02360 the following scenarios:
- bearings for all 4 wheels
- bearings and new hubs for all 4 wheels

Thanks!

PM coming your way.

might be in for some rear 04 sti bearings =[, bought some rear hubs off someone and one of them is horrible when it got to me!
Let me know.

·
Premium Member
2001 2.5 RS Coupe
165 Posts
Could you please PM me a quote for all four bearings shipped to 13090? I need non-STi rears. My right front wheel bearing finally destroyed itself while I was autocrossing today. Damn thing lasted for 7 seasons and about 170,000 miles! I figure the other's can't be far behind.

Also, is installation of the tapered rear bearings any different than the standard bearing?

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Could you please PM me a quote for all four bearings shipped to 13090? I need non-STi rears. My right front wheel bearing finally destroyed itself while I was autocrossing today. Damn thing lasted for 7 seasons and about 170,000 miles! I figure the other's can't be far behind.

Also, is installation of the tapered rear bearings any different than the standard bearing?
shooting you a PM

-Josh

·
Registered
1996 imp jdm ej20 NA dohc swap
400 Posts
Man, I had replaced the passenger rear bearing as it was going out and about a year later or so it started acting up and it was an oem part too.

I think the toe was out to in the right rear so maybe that had an effect too? Any way, I should be ordering up a rear bearing and seal kit real shortly:)

Will send a pm when I do!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Bumping this up. Need to order a rear bearing kit but want to make sure everything is good before I send the money over:D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Ok, went and got my new tires on then was going to get an alignment...Well, the bushings in the rear are shot which I already kind of knew that. Plus, It is the driver's side front and rear bearings that needed replaced instead, so I will need the (1) front and (1) rear bearing kits. why the slight increase in price??

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Parts price from the manufacture side went up therefore we had to increase ours accordingly.

Feel free to PM if you need a more indepth quote, but if not use the pricing found here and our paypal address is [email protected] if you'd like to order

Thanks,

-Josh
704-425-3044
sa[email protected]

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
All orders shipped! Any other Subies in need of some wheel bearing goodness? Ours should hold up better than stock, especially with the pimp coatings we offer!

-Josh
704-425-3044
[email protected]

181 - 200 of 368 Posts