Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going down this weekend? I've gone the past couple years, but last year, the seniors on baby-makin' week got on my nerves so bad, that I didn't think I was gonna go down this year. But I know there's gonna be a huge suby meet down there again like there was last year, so I may go down on Saturday and stay into sunday.

Is anyone else going down? Or coming up? :sunny:

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
1,788 Posts
sorry, me and a few buddies were gonna try to make it down but I had a grad party to go to among other things...did you go down anyway?

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VolantGC8 said:
sorry, me and a few buddies were gonna try to make it down but I had a grad party to go to among other things...did you go down anyway?
Nah, didn't get a chance to actually... but from what I hear, I'm glad I didn't waste my time going.

It took one of my friends 6 hours to get home yesterday! (Normally takes about 3 hrs.) And not to mention, the show was horrible. But most of all... Whenever there's car shows, on top of senior week, in ocean city... the po-po's are CRAWLING all OVER the place! They've been bored all winter long... and they just LOVE this time of year! lol

·
Premium Member
2001 ImprezaRS,BRP
351 Posts
The show i didnt think was to bad. I met a guy who had a fully orignal jdm wrx, Hard it leaglized for the states. Silver, really clean. I have 2 pics but i need to scan them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts