Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Impreza RS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2004 Subaru Impreza which is in need of a head gasket replacement so figured it would be a good time for some upgrades. My plan so far is upgrading to delta 2000 cams, obx headers, a custom intake and engine management to allow me to tune the car. I'm aiming to try to achieve around 150whp for the car. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can purchase the obx headers as I have been struggling to find a place to buy them. I was also wondering if delta are still making cam regrinds for the ej253. I live in Australia which is also a hurdle. I've done a fair bit of research though just can't seem to find the answers I'm after so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Administrator
2000 RSTi
1,603 Posts
You should contact deltacam through facebook or their website. I bet they still have it.

Also, you might be out of luck with OBX. You can't get a lot of Subaru stuff through them any more. I wanted their h6 ez30d headers, and the front-LSD diff. Both items are still on their website but nobody's had any stock for years.

Sure OBX isn't the only aftermarket non-turbo equal-length-header manufacturer left?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I paid $432 USD for mine a year and a half ago.

weird that this is the same seller but it's dollars cheaper, I'd be weary...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts