Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

Here are some of my latest scans. Lemme try to link them from i-Club gallery to here:

I have more pics to come. Various shots from recent So. Cal Subaru events and meets.. from local autocrosses, to freeway cruises, to Rallies.

Enjoy,
--Long

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,537 Posts
Nice and clean. You going to get the rear spats and side skirts painted to match the body? And that sedan wing looks pretty good on a coupe like that. Kudos!

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
Hell yeah...That last shot looks wicked...looks sleek as if its moving...Nice grill too...CWestin'...

Zee:sunny:

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm leaving my spats, skirts, and guards unpainted. I actually like the look on my dark-colored RS. Plus, it sucks when a painted part would be subject to a lot of abuse considering how and where I drive.

I love my coupe wing as much as most others who own one. But I'm going low-profile for now. Too many haters give dirty looks/remarks at my wing.. and I don't want people at my apt to vandalize it either. Also, the visibility is much better with the Sedan spoiler.

I've been rather busy lately, so haven't developed my new photo gallery as planned. Will make it around x-mas time for your and my delight.

Happy holidays,

--Long

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scotty305: Thanks for letting me know. I looked into this webphotos.com site, which has been revamped since the last time I used it. Weird.. Looks like I'll have to "invite" those with whom I want to share my Albums.

**Whoever would like to see my gallery, please reply with your email, and I'll try to send the Share invitation. Never done it before, so I'll have to see if it works.

**If there's a better free photo archiving website I should know about, don't hesitate to notify me. Thanks!!

--Long

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Are you thinking about getting the front lip spoiler or whatever? I think it looks nice with the rear spats or whatever they are called.

Nick C.

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By Special Request...

Here are more pics, latest scans:

Fans of GC RS

Cruising by Fullerton mansions

Nearby golf courses down below

Finally got pics of Golds

At a UC San Diego lot

At a Qualcomm Stadium autocross

Wet skid pad @ Subaru Performance Driving Clinic (San Bernardino Emergency Vehicle Operations Center) Sept. 2001

ENJOY. Hope dial-up users don't suffer tooo much, as I know the feeling with my 33 kbps connection.

--Long

1 - 11 of 11 Posts