ARP Head stud
Group N engine mounts

TRANSMISSION
ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch
KB short trow shifter
Group N tranny mount

SUSPENSION
stock

car runs Tuned by cleo from precision nothing what so ever is wrong with motor and can handle big power no problem with a upgraded turbo,was babied on 321whp have dyno graph if needed.

Cons
-while parked someone backed into the car so fender clips broke have password jdm bumper quick release and got alil swipe

-hood scoop flew off so car comes with none

-have no speaker in passenger door

-plastic on outside ripped off at car wash,

-have hella horns but are not wired

Final Thoughts- in good condition minor imperfections but can be fix but selling the car as is. The price that im selling the car for is 12k no lower, and NO TRADES CASH ONLY. can be reached at 917-683-1713 by text

See less See more
#17 ·
First, im sorry to hear that man. Second, you live in the Bronx man you have to have heavy security on that kinda car you should of known that. how did they even do it?? its not like it a Honda or something Third, i will try everything i can to see if i can help you catch these criminals

#20 ·
they circled 5 times in a white accord looks 08+ body style then 3 guys opened passenger door like literally in matter of mins no glass broken then one guy went in driver door other too left him in there while they keep watch then came back went in came out then pushed it off couldnt see anything else after that because my camera dont view that side smh

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.