Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It's that time of year again, and the bungy zone will once be holding it's nude bungy jumping weekend again.
bungyZone.com
I went about 5 years ago and had a blast. So after a quick jaunt off to school for a few years this will be my second time. If anyone is in the Vancouver Island region on Feb 16th or 17th it's worth coming over for. $10 admission, and the jump is free once your naked.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's damn cold. There is snow on the ground, your above a river, the wind almost always blows through there and your naked kinda cold. But other then the cold it doesn't hurt at all. I got lots of questions after my first jump. No there is not any strange blood flow issues. No there is not any sudden stretching issues. I can safely say running naked is much more difficult and uncomfortable. Plus there was just something strange about standing around in a circle with about 10 naked women I had never met before talking like this was all perfectly normal. It was one of the best weekend of my life and I could really use another one about now.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I saw a slow motion video of a fairly large breasted female doing it. It was one of the strangest things I have ever seen. You would not believe how much they can stretch. Ouch!
I think it would be more painful for women than for men.

-Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts