Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW NRG GEN 3 Quick Release Hub $90
NEW NRG GEN 2 Quick Release Hub $85
NEW NRG GEN 2.5 Quick Release Hub $125
NEW NRG Quick Release Lock $95

NEW NRG Sabelt 4 point harness $45

NEW NRG Camlock 4 point harness $80
NEW NRG Camlock 6 point harness $110

Prices are without shipping. Shipping is $12 flat rate + $3 for each additional item within 48 continental states.
(I included the paypal 3% into shipping, thats why its higher then norm)

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
NEW NRG GEN 3 Quick Release Hub $90 ---- NEW NRG GEN 2 Quick Release Hub $85
(Black, Blue, Red) ---------------------------- (Black, Red, Blue, Silver)

NEW NRG GEN 2.5 Quick Release Hub $125 -- NEW NRG Quick Release Lock $95
(Black, Red, Blue, Silver) ---------------------- (Black, Flat Black, Silver)

NEW NRG Sabelt 4 point harness $45 ------- NEW NRG Camlock 4 point harness $80
(Red, Black, Blue) ---------------------------- (Red, Black, Blue, Green)
---------------------------------------------- NEW NRG Camlock 6 point harness $110
----------------------------------------------(Red, Black, Blue, Green)

Prices are without shipping. Shipping is $12 flat rate + $3 for each additional item within 48 continental states.
(I included the paypal 3% into shipping, thats why its higher then norm)

·
Registered
Impreza 2.5 RS
351 Posts
Hey Warren, j/w is the difference between the 2.5-3 gen is that they're just smaller length wise? as in they're shorter? just curious. thanks

-Ty

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gen 3 is shorter and it is a little different in some ways. I'll update this post later with a better and detailed description.

Gen 2.5 is the regular length. Again, I'll update this in a few minutes.

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Until the end of June so buy up! I can get any NRG stuff as well. Steering wheel, fuel pressure gauge, aluminum power steering resevour, and a few other stuff. Check www.getnrg.com

·
turbocharged mayhem
MBP 03 wrx wagon
1,029 Posts
How is the install on the $45 4pt harness? Where does it get connected to?

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
How would you rate the quality of NRG carbon trunks? I noticed they had them for our car on there website, and was wondering if you have ever seen one in person.

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
cueball89 said:
How is the install on the $45 4pt harness? Where does it get connected to?
2 bottom ones bolt onto the rear 2 bolts of the front seat you're putting it on and the 2 top ones usually are bolted onto the rear seat seatbelt point. I'll try to get a picture of my friend's setup and I'll try to get my nrg 4pt harness on my car and do a diy w/ pics.

jdm25rs said:
How would you rate the quality of NRG carbon trunks? I noticed they had them for our car on there website, and was wondering if you have ever seen one in person.
Grade A cf and the weaves look nice but I'm not sure about filiment since I've never tried it. Search? Perhaps someone else has it.

xaijin said:
Does gen 3 or 2.5 come in 5 bolt pattern? I'd like to see some more pics on the gen 3 too.
Good question. I'm going to have to ask NRG. I'll post up an answer later tonight.

jonGF8 said:
The $45 harness is really made by Sabelt?
From what the NRG people told me, they get the belts from the same manufacture as sabelt. There are sabelts stamped somewhere on the hardnesses too but its small.

pwargcm said:
do you have to mount the nrg 4 points to a harness bar? or can you anchor them to the floor?
No, you dont need a harness bar. A harness bar helps you hold the harnesses in the right position so that the harnesses go over your shoulders. I will be posting Harness Bars for sale pretty soon too! Stay toned!

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
prince3o said:
do you have any pics of the blue camlock 6 point harness? if you can my e-mail is [email protected]
No pictures of it but its basically the same as the 4point but it has 2 straps around your crouch area.

loft said:
Can you get the engine dampers as well? :D

May have a big order for you.
By engine dampers do you mean hood dampers? If not, link me what you're talking about.

·
Registered
RHD 97 STi
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yesitsdrew5310 said:
Can you get a package of some sort for the 2.5 quick release with a shorter hub and steering wheel?
Well if you buy a quick release with a short hub or quick release lock, then I'll take off $5 the total. This $5 off the total applies if you buy more then one thing. Combined shipping for a additional item already saves you $8 so you'll save $13 if you buy 2+ things. Basically you'll save more from combining shipping.

·
Registered
2005 Subaru 2.5 RS Wagon Silve
1,441 Posts
So what all would I need to make the 2.5 Release work on my car? Just the wheel and release? Do I need a steering hub thing that they have listed on the website? Thanks man!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.