1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winner for November COTM Indian Steve

RS25: So, how did you find RS25?
Indian Steve: I found RS25 when I was on a hunt for an RS. The WRX's were just coming out and I didn't like the bugeye so I was determined to find an RS which led me here.

RS25:
Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
Indian Steve:It has helped a ton! I have found numerous parts through here that don't you usually pop up on Nasioc or my local forums. There is a plethora of knowledge on old EJ's here which you don't find a lot of places.

RS25:
What was your first Subaru?
Indian Steve:This was the first Subaru I have owned and it has been about 10 years now. Since than, I have also owned a 98 GF, 00 Forester, 08 WRX, 09 Forester, 10 Legacy, and 11 Tribeca.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
Indian Steve:The car is pretty well suited right now. At this point, the only factory pieces left are the doors, roof, and dash. The only plans I have for it in the future are to upgrade my turbo and possibly go rotated with it.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
Indian Steve:Well my screen name kinda gives away my name...Indian Steve. I work for Subaru here in Denver Colorado as a Finance Manager. The dealership pays for any racing I do including road racing, auto-x, rally, and ice racing. If not car related my hobbies are riding (snow or skate) and soccer.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Indian Steve:Indian

RS25:
What inspired your photo?
Indian Steve:This photo was taken at a local Ice-X event. I am not usually all the competitive in them but they are always a good time and ideally one of the reasons I bought my car to begin with.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
Indian Steve:Special Thanks to Mark, OBSmines2010 (2001 OBS Turbo Wagon). He took this picture so he should get some credit!

The Finals

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f196/t169696-official-rs25-com-cotm-contest-november-elements-finals.html

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
444 Posts
Hands Down the best picture!!!! I didn't even have to see the others. Congrats on the win.

·
Registered
09 Forester
656 Posts
i want to ice race my subie this year but my dad says they bank up the snow in the corners and hitting that wouldnt be a good idea...its sweet you get to do it and do ALLLL your event for free. id deff take advantage of that for autoX and road courses. sweet pic, congrats on the win!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.