Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

401 - 420 of 540 Posts

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
Looked like a good time, i want to go to one of those Gridlife events. Everything all good in the hydramat hood?
Tried to race around at 1/4 tank and had issues. Next day I just decided to keep filling it up to make sure it was over half a tank. I'm so damn tired of the fuel issues.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,003 Posts
Wow really? I havent heard of anyone having issues with the mats. Might it be something else like the FPC? Im hard wiring mine through a control panel once its back in the car but that might be an issue, im sure that thing isnt meant to handle a bigger pump with fast heavy load demand on it with a big turbo motor, its even got tiny ass wiring.

Do you have a pressure switch on it to log fuel?

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #415
Racing again at Indy next weekend if the car gets fixed in enough time..

Car is getting new front wheel bearings (already replaced the drivers side last year...), gray STI coilpacks to try and fix the issue with boost cutting under heavy load, fresh set of spark plugs and possible new headgaskets.

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
Headgaskets are good! whew.

I ordered a RAM Mount today on Amazon, going to try and do a Facebook Live video next weekend inside the car. Also going to try and use Harry's Lap Timer and place the data overlay on my gopro video. Got a e-mail this morning saying I have to put numbers on the side and rear of the car. yay...

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #420
HAHA

I would assume the driver is tall and also on sliders, while the passenger is short and on the fixed mounts. Seat backing looks only a inch or two apart?
does the passenger sit on the floor to lower center of gravity?
Hahaha. I'm 5'11'. The seats have no sliders, both seats are permanently mounted. My seat is perfect.. passenger in that photo is a friend and she is just very short haha. I do have the passenger seat sitting a little back further than my seat.

401 - 420 of 540 Posts