Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

321 - 340 of 540 Posts

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Anyone have any ideas for where to put my Accessport? Tried the command velco.. it just flies off on a hard corner haha. Would like to put it in my eye sight since I use it for my gauges.

Also, got a new set of RE71R's for Indianapolis. Oil change, brake fluid changed and everything checked out by TIC. Ready to go in two weeks!

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza L coupe
770 Posts
The only mounts that worked for me, are the suction cup phone holders for the windshield. You should be able to get it mounted so it's out of the way and isn't in your view too much.

Like this:

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,169 Posts
Like bue said, I'd mount it to the cage with U bolts of some variety. Kind of like the pillar pods.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Yeh a RAM windshield mount is perfect but get the smaller style, i use it for Harrys track app. The windshield will break before that thing comes off :lol:

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
I dont either, i dont even have my EZ pass velcro'ed to the window :lol: but its not bad at least the accessport is small, my phone is huge but its great at night i can glance at split times and corner speeds quick, this is where i mounted it:

ACNA-NJ Twilight track night: Final session White run group - YouTube
I really don't want to mount anything there as I like to be able to see as much of the track as possible especially the bottom lower corner of the windshield

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
Ahh i bet that suit is light as a feather! My Sparco suit makes me feel like a bomb technician in full kit :lol: thing weighs a ton
I wore it for about 15 minutes last night, it isn't bad at all but I don't have anything to compare it to since this is my first suit. It is a pain to take off the first shoulder though haha. I'm going to be OCD for awhile with it hoping I don't get it dirty.

321 - 340 of 540 Posts