Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess thats what happens when half of SCIC comes over to rs25.com!

·
Registered
219 Posts
what's the problem? that's the way they want it, right? when it's dead, there are no problems all is well.

the problem is that we all know each other. we hang out all the time and we talk to each other like we know each other...cause we do! what other regional forum has an average of 2-3 meets a week? and these aren't 5 people turnouts. life plaza gets 25-30 subaru people every week. whether nick likes SCIC or hates SCIC, i feel we are the strongest, most active community on i-club. the NESIC is all of new england, and we are only southern california. they have huge meets, but they don't have all the cool little events we have. i have met so many interesting people, tried new and interesting foods, and participated in events that otherwise i would never dream of doing.

they can close SCIC. it will not matter. there are plenty of forums available. like this one. although james sounds like he's about to snap at any moment and pull the plug on rs25.com. i hope that doesn't happen!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
eric m. said:
although james sounds like he's about to snap at any moment and pull the plug on rs25.com. i hope that doesn't happen!
Hey, is that a personal attack! I warned you! You're outta here!!!!

:lol:

Just kidding. :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
eric m. said:
what's the problem? that's the way they want it, right? when it's dead, there are no problems all is well.

the problem is that we all know each other. we hang out all the time and we talk to each other like we know each other...cause we do! what other regional forum has an average of 2-3 meets a week? and these aren't 5 people turnouts. life plaza gets 25-30 subaru people every week. whether nick likes SCIC or hates SCIC, i feel we are the strongest, most active community on i-club. the NESIC is all of new england, and we are only southern california. they have huge meets, but they don't have all the cool little events we have. i have met so many interesting people, tried new and interesting foods, and participated in events that otherwise i would never dream of doing.

they can close SCIC. it will not matter. there are plenty of forums available. like this one. although james sounds like he's about to snap at any moment and pull the plug on rs25.com. i hope that doesn't happen!
Do you ever stop blowing smoke you loser? :barf:

·
Registered
420 Posts
eric m. said:
i guess not. sorry.
Are you just gonna roll over like that? Dude, defende your manhood and edit a quote or talk shit. Come on man grow some balls.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I thought you were supposed to change a quote when you quoted someone else, right?

:lol: See I can play, but I play dirty. :spin:

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
RS25.com said:
I thought you were supposed to change a quote when you quoted someone else, right?

:lol: See I can play, but I play dirty. :spin:
Aww, shit...I wish I could do that :spin:

Of course no posts would ever make any sense then. :lol:

James is DA MAN. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Quick WRX said:
Are you just gonna roll over like that time i cornholed you last night? Dude, release your manhood to me and let me suck on your huge balls.
i'm not so good at the editing quotes thing. but i'll practice.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts