Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Clutch from 98 work on 93? or trans from 93 to 98?

• ive got access to another 93 1.8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wlling to buy whatever i need

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 and 98 subaru imprezas
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive got a 93 Impreza 5 spd 1.8 FWD and a 98 Impreza 2.2 AWD 5 spd and need alittle help with the parts that can be switched because as of yesterday neither will move. i know the transmission in the 98 is done due to changing the gear oil and it having an inch of glitter on the plug, and now my clutch finally went out on the 93 yesterday. on the 93 i have changed the exhaust, air intake, plugs wires, and put smaller lightweight flywheel and alt. pullies. The 98 has a RS 2.5 trunk and spoiler if anyone would be interested.
i got the 98 and had to change the read crossmember and went to drive it to work to DC and the trans went out. :( All help will be appriciated

·
Registered
93 and 98 subaru imprezas
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and the appropriate section would be ? im new to this so. yea they are bad looking but you got to start somewhere

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L
69 Posts
Your post was made in members journal, which is particularly used to keep progress of your car/cars.

The answers you need can be found on here, you just have to look. Just play around with the site until you get the hang of things.

Here are some links to get you started:
http://www.rs25.com/forums/f105/t40581-d-i-y-index-please-look-before-posting.html

Transmission & Drivetrain - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com

and the appropriate section would be ? im new to this so. yea they are bad looking but you got to start somewhere

1 - 4 of 4 Posts