Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

161 - 180 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
96 Impreza Outback, 04 Foz XS
17 Posts
Just bought it a few days ago! Only pic I have atm, but will have a few more once I put the Volks on and lower it :D

·
Registered
99 Impreza Outback Sport
163 Posts
just recently bought this 99 impreza outback sport. once it has its maintenance done im going to begin modifying it. I plan to do a matte black plasti dip and then debadge it by removing all the lettering in the back. i also plan to remove the front emblem on the grill and paint the stars red and the background black. As well as new tires and wheels and exhaust. i hope to remove the roof racks as well. and also tint the windows

Attachments

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L
105 Posts
:) the color is really growing on me. Originally i wanted to paint it WRB pearl, but the mystic blue is not nearly as common. I haven't ever seen another mystic blue car in person, but i see rally blue imprezas all the time.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L
105 Posts
just recently bought this 99 impreza outback sport. once it has its maintenance done im going to begin modifying it. I plan to do a matte black plasti dip and then debadge it by removing all the lettering in the back. i also plan to remove the front emblem on the grill and paint the stars red and the background black. As well as new tires and rims and exhaust.

if anyone has any more suggestions id love some input. also im going to hopefully add a body kit but i have to find one that is tasteful and doesnt look dumb on the car. and i hope to remove the roof racks as well. and also tint the windows
nice find :) I like your idea about making a custom badge. I recently redid my badge in violet. I personally haven't yet seen a body kit that looks good on an Impreza without making it look rice, but that doesn't mean one isn't out there somewhere. Maybe go with a lip, RS skirts, and the wagon spoiler? Anyway, keep us informed on your progress

·
Registered
99 Impreza Outback Sport
163 Posts
nice find :) I like your idea about making a custom badge. I recently redid my badge in violet. I personally haven't yet seen a body kit that looks good on an Impreza without making it look rice, but that doesn't mean one isn't out there somewhere. Maybe go with a lip, RS skirts, and the wagon spoiler? Anyway, keep us informed on your progress
heres some pictures my friend took of my car the other day

·
Registered
1996 Impreza Brighton
19 Posts
I thought I had posted in here but...

...it seems I haven't

Before:

After:

Motor:

Now to finish wiring in the sunroof and make the patch cable for the EJ22T ECU!

161 - 180 of 262 Posts