Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L FWD coupe
295 Posts
Holy sag! Or did you lower it?

Small cheapo fogs replaced with OEM ones, I need to get a picture of it still.

My new summer wheels that are being repainted.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L FWD coupe
295 Posts
I'm guessing there may be a merge in the near future.

I'm not showing you the passenger side. Dumb previous owners.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L FWD coupe
295 Posts
lol accident?
More of driver error of making a front wheel drive car go sideways. Mailbox or telephone pole met the body panels. If it was more then a $800 car then it would get fixed but its not worth it with the age and rust that's already started. Don't get me wrong, I love my car.

It will not get an RS bumper, lights, grill and hood. May never get rid of the 1.8. I may do some true rally style mudflaps, you know the ones with metal plates on the bottom and a steel cord holding them back.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More of driver error of making a front wheel drive car go sideways. Mailbox or telephone pole met the body panels. If it was more then a $800 car then it would get fixed but its not worth it with the age and rust that's already started. Don't get me wrong, I love my car.

It will not get an RS bumper, lights, grill and hood. May never get rid of the 1.8. I may do some true rally style mudflaps, you know the ones with metal plates on the bottom and a steel cord holding them back.
Wow nice... keep us updated then man!

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,577 Posts
WOW NICE! it seems like you had alot more stuff into it! how does the bbs sti rims fit?? 5x100?
Thanks! yeah it has a lot more stuff. They are actually 5x114 BBS. In those pics I had an 05 STi drive train(wheels, hubs, brembos, axles, coil overs, 6MT, r180) all mated to the stock 1.8L hahaha. Now it has a version 8 EJ207, I'm just waiting for it to be finished getting tuned. i cant wait to drive it.

Here is my members journal: http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/t162127-181stleaders-95-l-coupe.html

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! yeah it has a lot more stuff. They are actually 5x114 BBS. In those pics I had an 05 STi drive train(wheels, hubs, brembos, axles, coil overs, 6MT, r180) all mated to the stock 1.8L hahaha. Now it has a version 8 EJ207, I'm just waiting for it to be finished getting tuned. i cant wait to drive it.

Here is my members journal: http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/t162127-181stleaders-95-l-coupe.html
lol! oh man, this is beyond the L,Lx,Brighton wannabe's lol!
so you said that the STI 6MT bolts onto the 1.8l? i was told the same thing too Lol

·
Registered
98 Lame
313 Posts
NICE! true mudflaps!
thanks!

Thats what I want but I'm going to make it impossible for the tires to suck them in when turning.
im working on my next version of flaps right now, its more rigid and arched backwards. hopefully this will be the last set in the R&D stage and i can start pumping them out.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts