Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Impreza 2.5 RS
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just felt compelled to say this here, maybe b/c I wanted to fully utilize this site, and add a small blog about what happened tonight, so basically 3 years, and now I ended it (my first one I ended too). It sucked, tears, etc. the works. But it's over now. I don't care if I get replies, but I just won't reply to any of them myself hahaha. Unless james or someone kicked me, but I think that would be a little fubar'd lol (i'll go premium sometime soon lol). ok i'm done.

-Ty

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,850 Posts
Must be weird after being with one person for so long, it becomes habit. Then its gone and you have a brand new clean slate to start over. Be strong man.

Chris

·
Boxer rumble FTW!
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
621 Posts
man that sucks, i feel ya there. sounds like it ended peacefully to me. 3 years is a long time being with one person. I was with a girl for 3 years and the last one for 2.5 years. and it is very hard to continue on without that person in your life but you do adjust to it and as soon you are comfortable being yourself and being single and having fun you meet some-one new/better!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Its hard, especially the first time with that long of a relationship.

Like they say, it will get better. You just have to realize it will get better, and there are many girls that will treat you good, and you wont fight with or whatever. Just go out, be yourself, have fun, stay positive, and it will work out sooner than you know it.

Try not to stay in slumps, not go out, not have fun. If you do that, it will take a while to get over.

best of luck to ya!

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
Same thing happened to me... 3 years, and she left for another guy that was 4 years younger than me. 4 years! We were 18 at the time, in out senior year of high school and she started dating a freshman. Needless to say, I was crushed, but am now back on my feet and you will be too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts