Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm looking at AutoTrader to find a MY99-MY01 Impreza L 5 speed sedan, and i only got like 5 cars found that are Imprezas.

No one wants to give up his/her IMPREZA!!!:curse:

In MN here, it snows and rains and has all sort's of weathers except hurricanes... but no one wants to sell at all! Looks like everyone loves his/her Impreza too much to sell it at all.

just had to vent a little...............

ok i'm done now *hehe*:D
FuJi

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Can you blame them?:D Try going around to some of the local dealers, or just calling and inquiring about it. My car wasn't advertised in the paper or Autotrader; it was just sitting on the lot at one of the local Honduh dealers. I wasn't even looking for it, but it caught my eye and I'm glad it did! I would think that not too many of the dealers think they're anything special, so they would be more likely to put a neon or a crapalier in an ad in the paper or Autotrader than a Subaru, because they know people will buy them(for some reason unknown to me!). Just my thoughts!:)

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
That's cause the Subies are rad.

Nick C.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Hey, Fuji. If you're gonna get a car, it's always cheaper if you buy from an individual than from a dealer. You'll save a grand or two. By the way, are you really going for the sedan or the wagon? Here's a wagon if you haven't seen it. http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=109465255&dealer_id=&certified=n&max_price=&start_year=1999&end_year=2001&address=55103&search_type=used&make=SUB&model=IMPREZ&min_price=&distance=100&advcd_on=n&advanced=n&color=&car_year=1999

Good luck on your search. I'll search around and let you know of some more I can find.

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's an Outback! I'm looking for a sedan........but i'm not sure if i want the car now. i was just looking around......*hehe*:biggest:

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
i thought u already found a my99-my01 L.........didn't u show me it last time.....oh well...haha only a few more yrs to go before my RS gets here!.....can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts