Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done yahoo personals and match it up with my profile to find NO ONE matches it. :lol:

I normally don't get along with women because i am honest and don't play games. :lol:

I've failed the e harmony compatibility test. :lol:

I've tried women from work and looked for women in bars. :lol:

And no i am not gay and no i will not try that crap. Thinking of the wiener grosses me out. :barf:

Do i need to move to another country? Canada or something? :sad:
 

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
Joined
·
10,140 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
I've done yahoo personals and match it up with my profile to find NO ONE matches it. :lol:

I normally don't get along with women because i am honest and don't play games. :lol:

I've failed the e harmony compatibility test. :lol:

I've tried women from work and looked for women in bars. :lol:

And no i am not gay and no i will not try that crap. Thinking of the wiener grosses me out. :barf:

Do i need to move to another country? Canada or something? :sad:
no way...your problem is that you are actually looking. Quit looking and quit worrying about it. The girl you want will come about when you least expect it.
 

·
Premium Member
'04 Impreza 2.5 RS
Joined
·
693 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
And no i am not gay and no i will not try that crap. Thinking of the wiener grosses me out. :barf:

Do i need to move to another country? Canada or something? :sad:

LMAO! I wasnt about to suggest that you go gay...but whatever.

Canada does have lots of pretty girls...I think that the university of saskatchewan was rated in the top 10 of hottest girls on campus in some magazine.

All that aside, games and crap like that are a natural part of girls' behavior, unfortunately. It's just in their genes to do certain things as part of their rather annoying innate process of finding a mate.

Maybe you should work on being more tactful? I'm not calling you an asshole, but if you're as blunt and honest as this post came across you won't be landing any women in the near future. Yes, you do have to play their game, but you can play it to your advantage. I'm waiting for Mr. I Own The Site and A Dating Site and I Know Everything About Women to pipe in here on this part.

Then there's the chance that there is one girl who is looking for exactly everything you have to offer! Who knows? Get out there, go to different venues than just bars. Get yourself a wingman, even if he's married. He'll be less apprehensive about everything than you would if he's married. Go out, try coffee shops, walk around downtown shopping centers, chat it up with secretaries if you step into a place of business. Get a friend and go to a concert...it's summer, there's lots of free shows going on usually. Different people go to different locations, so try them all out and see if anybody clicks.

Good luck. And if you truly can't find anyone, you'll have enough money to have 3 or 4 swapped GC8's!!! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shifthead said:
Good luck. And if you truly can't find anyone, you'll have enough money to have 3 or 4 swapped GC8's!!! :rolleyes:

But, the lonely drivers club can only go so far . I'm getting old and being alone doesn't really help.

I've tried filling it in with work( 16+ hrs a day? yah... ) motorcycles, video games, internet, im out crap here. Thats why i figured i'd make a 2nd post. Heck i've tried even friends. Friends only stay with you until they get laid and stick with that chick. Then bonk, your done. :borgsmile
 

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
Joined
·
8,896 Posts
>>>The girl you want will come about when you least expect it.<<<

Snap. I wasn't ready... can we try again??? :blol:
 

·
Registered
'01 BRP Coupe
Joined
·
336 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
I normally don't get along with women because i am honest and don't play games. :lol:
Maybe you should start lying and playing games.

Seriously though, as WCUimprezars said, stop looking.
I've been through more than my share of relationships, every time I've been single, women seemed to not even notice me. But as soon as I'm with somebody, they seem to come from every direction.

Also, if you are looking for one night stands, wear a ring.
 

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
Joined
·
9,291 Posts
Do your own thing and have as much fun as you can, then when you are ignoring them and acting like you don't need them.... BOOM they'll pop up and all of your fun will be over! :run: Haha, well actually something similar. I think it has something to do with how females percieve you, if you seem content and confident they think you must be unavailable and thus desirable. :wtf: I know when I'm single its very difficult to find a female that wants to hang out and just have some fun, but when I'm "taken" I get flirtation non-stop. WTF?? :confused: I just do my thing and whatever happens happens, and like someone else said, you have more $ to spend on your fun stuff when you aren't spending it on someone else. :corn:
 

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
Joined
·
4,229 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
But, the lonely drivers club can only go so far . I'm getting old and being alone doesn't really help.

I've tried filling it in with work( 16+ hrs a day? yah... ) motorcycles, video games, internet, im out crap here. Thats why i figured i'd make a 2nd post. Heck i've tried even friends. Friends only stay with you until they get laid and stick with that chick. Then bonk, your done. :borgsmile
You are in your mid 20s man, shit you act like you are 40. Are you in shape? Try making the gym your new hobby. You'll feel better and pull more women.
 

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
Joined
·
7,849 Posts
Chat up every girl that is within range. Make friendly converstion, dont ask for a date, dont talk about how lonely you are, dont talk about your relationships. Try this for about 6 months. Every girl you are within range of. Walking down a sidewalk, standing on line at a grocery store, sitting on a park bench, riding the subway, etc...

Do not narrow this down to pretty girls or girls your age or girls that look like you would want a gf to look. i am talking 50lbs to 300lbs and 16-60. They all have boobs and they all want attention. Talk to them, get a feel for how conversation should go especially when there is no interest.

after 6 months you will be 100% more comfortable talking to them and they will be able to see this. Sooner or later they will start making the effort to talk to you and then it is time to start dating them. All of them. Any girl that the conversation isn't one sided ask out to lunch. this is playing the numbers... 75% of the girls you ask to lunch will be the worst possible specimen of the female sex that you could possibly find. But somewhere in there you could find one that is worth a second date.
 

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
Joined
·
7,849 Posts
another problem could be that you are boring, maybe all you have done in your life is guy junk that chicks dont care about.

Travel. Take a cooking class. Hike the AT. Get your pilots liscence. God damn go do something with your life that may result ina good story to tell. Expand your horizons.

Going to the Gym was also a good idea, if you look good you may geta better reaction when meeting new people. Someone who can take care of themself shows a woman that she wont be dating a kid that she will have to babysit. You can still have fun, just dont act like a child.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
JC said:
You are in your mid 20s man, shit you act like you are 40. Are you in shape? Try making the gym your new hobby. You'll feel better and pull more women.
That's what im doing right now :) I'm not fat nor do i have a perfect body. I can see my feet and touch my toes. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jurzeyfresh said:
another problem could be that you are boring, maybe all you have done in your life is guy junk that chicks dont care about.

Travel. Take a cooking class. Hike the AT. Get your pilots liscence. God damn go do something with your life that may result ina good story to tell. Expand your horizons.

Going to the Gym was also a good idea, if you look good you may geta better reaction when meeting new people. Someone who can take care of themself shows a woman that she wont be dating a kid that she will have to babysit. You can still have fun, just dont act like a child.

Chris
Travel, i am working on that. I love hiking i do it almost every weekend. I'm confused. I live on my own, i make my own money and don't require anyone else but myself. So, not really sure how much more of an adult i can act. :lol:
 

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
Joined
·
7,849 Posts
My cousin lives on his own, he has yet to act like an adult.

I also dont know ANYTHING about you. So the advice i am giving is a rather general responce to fix the most common issues when someone is having trouble meeting women.

ok?

Chris
 

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
Joined
·
4,229 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
That's what im doing right now :) I'm not fat nor do i have a perfect body. I can see my feet and touch my toes. :lol:
Good man that will help. Do you dress well? Are you well kept?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JC said:
Good man that will help. Do you dress well? Are you well kept?
It seems to be either way with me man. I've been able to pull chicks in the past dressed good or not. I dunno.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
It seems to be either way with me man. I've been able to pull chicks in the past dressed good or not. I dunno.

not only is appearance a factor but also how well you carry yourself. ie.. self-esteem. sometimes whether we like to admit it or not, we are afraid of the opposite sex because of rejection issues in our minds.
 

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
Joined
·
7,849 Posts
Ok so at this point i dont doubt your game... you sound like your problem is numbers... my advice is to keep trying new women... every girl you meat take out. Sooner or later one will fit.

Chris
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top