Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122368

look at that link, the title of that post is, "check out these tite rims for your WRX!!" hey, what's that suppose to mean? huh? am i reading between the lines or something? wheels that would fit the WRX would fit GC8 2.5RS, and would fit other subarus too. sorry guys, i gotta rant, that post just got the spot. and we are the damn ones that made the WRX possible in the US.

jansen

·
Registered
256 Posts
Love the GC8

I bought my GC8 Last October and have not regretted it for a minute. In my opinion the GC8s are the sweetest looking Subarus ever made. Im really glad that I live in Montana, because I dont have to deal with all of those damn WRXs' rolling around, I feel really bad for all of you that live in the larger cities and have to see those turbo neons all the time.:boxer:

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
Re: Love the GC8

DoodieHead said:
I feel really bad for all of you that live in the larger cities and have to see those turbo neons all the time.
:lol: :lol: LMAO! Seriously, don't insult the Neon like that, it's just ugly, not fugly like the WReX

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Everyone knows the GC8's rule. The WRX's just get in there and try and start pushing us around cause they have the numbers on us:) And is there anyone who thinks the WRX looks better?? I mean ANYONE! Even none Subie owners would agree. I hear that 9 out of 10 retirees think the GC8's look better. It's no contest.

Nick C.

·
Registered
43 Posts
"yo check out de's phat rimz for my rex with the 5000 lb. stereo that I play the new limp bizkit CD on"

:curse:

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,537 Posts
Well, he just goes by Luke now, he had to drop the Skywalker part because Lucas was going to sue him or something. He was a member of 2 Live Crew, and is now solo. GC8 Rules!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts