Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bikeman,

Just read you post about your birhtday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!..

I am officially passing the honor of

OLDEST GUY ON THIS FORUM

to you...Thanks!:happynow:

·
Registered
20 Posts
hahaha! That's funny. I'll be sure to reming my dad how old he is next time I see him.

:run:

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Does that make you feel bad that you no longer have the niche as "oldest"?

Nick C.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope! Don't feel bad at all, of course, I don't feel any younger either.:checkit:

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK you got me! I'm now officially the oldest guy on this board. So I still act my IQ (about 35?) and generally feel pretty damn good for a guy who just got his AARP application in the mail last week.

I haven't sent it in 'cause if I do then it is official in the eyes of "the man" isn't it?:(

Hey I only ate one cone yesterday in AutoCross and took 4th in GS. So there! Not bad for only my first real competition. I love AWD!

Now I guess I have to change my sig. Oh well. Thanks for the Birthday greetings.:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bikeman...Good to see you taking it in stride and good humor. I got a letter last week, from the church I used to got to, inviteing me to their 50 and over group. I politely declined. I can't seem to do any better than the middle of the pack in STS, but I don't have a ton of mods either. Not really that important I'm just there to enjoy myself. Which I do! :D

I think we should get a smiley with, at least in my case, a grey beard and glasses.:cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cone Eater said:
I think we should get a smiley with, at least in my case, a grey beard and glasses.:cool:
I agree! I don't have a grey beard (or any beard), but it would be a good representation for us "older" guys.

I too don't have many mods on my RS, but enjoyed the competition. Just fun to drive fast and well and not worry about getting points on your license.

Us old guys have to stick together. Age Rules!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts