Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I-Club Bashing

See the post in Fight Club. I'm tired of it all, so I am moving I-Club bashing posts to someplace that only I can see them.

Please support me in this, as I have a dream that my little web site will be used for good, not evil...

·
Registered
377 Posts
James,

You are right on this. You've spent a tremendous amount of time on this site and worked hard towards making it work. However, I think that the I-club moderators who have been coming here as of late need to chill out too. Part of the reason why your site is becoming successful is because it allows for the freedom to express ourselves. The exodus from i-club are people who are sick of the repression and unfortunately amongst those are the whiners too. However, I agree that we have been abusing it, and we should all stop. But, I'd like to let you know, that I appreciate what you have done for us, and the Subaru community in all. Thank you.

Val

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi James,

I'm sorry you had to deal with this, and I apologize.

I will keep my i-club bashing out of here.

You do have a great site here!

Regards,
Matt

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, let's try this AGAIN.

I think I have only like 3 rules: No copyrighted stuff, no I-Club bashing, and No Personal attacks

So, with that being said, let's tone it down. I do not want to have to come in here and clean up every day. It's counter productive, and I think all the swearing and bashing just tarnishes the image of my web site. You KNOW I don't care what you folks talk about, but maaaaaan.... Can't you grow up?

I am about ready to delete the whole set of regional forums because they are useless as far as I am concerned. The ONLY reason why I left them here is because a lot of you guys have fun, and like to goof off in here. But if you want to fight, then I will kill them all.

Remember, this is not I-Club, I do not have corporate sponsorship, I own and pay for everything 100% myself, the servers sit in my basement, and I can hit the power switch any time I want. And one day when I get tired of it all I will just start deleting things. If you have been around here long enough you know that I will. And I do not discriminate. I just delete EVERYTHING.

So, with that said, CHILL. Don't make me start posting and enforcing rules.

SELF-MODERATE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.