Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just got done putting a 50 shot on my car and i love every bit of it so far no problems hopfuly there wont be in the future:)

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i used the nos dry kit and im pushing the 50 shoot. ill have the times probley sunday if not monday were hitting up the track by me so ill have some fun stories to tell:biggest:

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well just got back from the track and my best time was a 14.221 with a reaction time was a .625 when it start at .500

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Wow, that is a great time IMO. I just took my Ty out last night to see what it could do, and I totally screwed up the launch and had a R/T of like 1.2 something.

At least I caught up to and outran the heavily modified Corvette next to me. That was cool. For me! :lol:

So a buddy showed me how to really launch my truck today - what a difference! I'm going back Wednesday and hope to be in the low 14's or high 13's. And remember, I am at 6,000 feet. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
What are the advantages/ dis. of a dry or wet system. What dry system do you have? What other mods do you have? It woould be awesome to run 13's in a RS.

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
basicly there are to things really diffrent about the wet to dry and they are one is way easyer to hook up and two the dry system you can run any where from a 40 to 70 shoot some say more if you get better fuel pressure. wet system you can run any where from 50 to like 150?? and have to tap into your fuel line an if you ask me im not about to do that . i am runing a dry NOS kit and right now im shooting a 50 shot next time i go to the track i think i might bump that up to a 65 shot and i really think i can get into the 13s and that is what im hoping for and i think we all are!:biggest: the only mods i have is a pro one intake and muffler! i you can get the newist import tunner look at the NOS advertisment is a page long and has alot of info about nitrus. that is what seems to be helping people get the bottel!!!! hope that helps you you

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
Dry systems that bump fuel pressure are very dangerous. The Venom is like a mix of wet and dry. It actually sends extra injector pulses to the fuel injectors to add fuel. This is actually the best solution. It will aslo turn off the nitrous, if it detects a lean condition.

·
Registered
91 Posts
:drool: yep juice is good. my friend ran a 14.0 in his 2000 RS coupe. it was nice at this altitude too in co down at pmi's ghetto track. my cars pretty fast with juice too.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Where or how do you get the bottle refilled, how many runs can you make on a bottle? How much does it cost to get a refill?

·
Registered
91 Posts
i get mine done at kc truck performance here off nevada in the springs. i forgot how many runs i get out of it.. havent used it in a while no one out nor no time to do any running. but it also depends on your shot your running etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts