Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1999 impreza L wagon
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think its about time I made one of these.

I bought the car in February of 2010 from some guy in northern NH AND I drove it home
I bought it with just barely over 180,000 miles with most of the services recently done

how I got it:

sure, it had its fair share of problems but hey, its a $650 car

it had an exhaust leak so I bought this:

then I traded that for a full rear disc swap from an 05 WRX with another member on here. because when it comes to fixing things, brakes are a lot more expensive then doing exhaust work

I wanted a new motor, so I bought one.

then I sold it

·
Registered
1999 impreza L wagon
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how'd you like those racelands? winter/summer good bad? love to hear what you think
lookin good, why did you get rid of the racelands? that was a nice stance
I absolutely loved them, I picked them up from my buddy for $250 before he sold his WRX so I think it was worth every penny. I got rid of the fronts because a friend of mine needed the front badly and I didnt want to run them all winter because I like to be able to drive in the snow and go snowboarding and stuff so it just worked out. traded the fronts for a brand new GNU park pickle and I still have the rears

they were awesome in the summer but in the snow not so good due to the whole low car+snow=snowplow

·
Registered
1999 impreza L wagon
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2012 plans:
rebuild 4 pots
Build an N/A 2.2 or a wrx swap
clean up around the edges and fix all rust, maybe a respray
acquire some wrx wagon rear seats?
RWD swap and some new coilovers

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,816 Posts
Cept he keeps changing his mind and is keeping it, till five minutes from now web he decides to sell, then yet again is keeping...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.