Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 2.5rs with 04 ej205, setup for staged rally racing
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, Im new on the forum but have been in love with the 2.5rs ever since my buddy had one in high school in the late 90s. As of a few months ago I am now the proud owner of a "rough around the edges" 99 2.5rs with 04 ej205 swap, stripped with full roll cage (NASA rally booked already).

It definitely needs some love, I already added skid plates, fixed a few oil leaks and replaced some various minor hoses, etc

Next step is to get it prettied up a bit, its getting a new paint job, front bumper and Cobb with ETS intercooler and cobb uppipe in the next few weeks, and since I am going to both run it in staged rally and occasionally on the track, Ill be looking for some various used parts on this forum. Also looking forward to leveraging all the knowledge here about these cars!

Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Wheel

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
00 BRP RS Coupe
806 Posts
For New Jersey plates, those are some mighty fine 1/4 panels lol

·
Administrator
2000 RSTi
1,603 Posts
Rallye lighting is cool, but most of the cars I see at Oregon Trail and Olympus rally have light bars these days. Cheaper, more durable (from what a driver told me) and produce way more light.

·
Registered
99 2.5rs with 04 ej205, setup for staged rally racing
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks great! how about some proper Rallye lighting??
I did add some yellow fogs and just put in a cheap ebay 6-button relay controller since the lighting wires were a bit all over the place, so trying to tidy it up. The light bar is pretty nice actually, I just hope it holds up. Not "proper" but I will probably run it until it falls off or dies:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts