Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Blob eye Green
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just seeking some advice. with my 03 rs 2.5L

so i have recently purchased uel borla replicas from ebay and now i am deciding weather to spend 600 dollars on a xforce performance catback system 2.5" inlet 4.5" tip, or just bolt on a muffler cannon with a 4" tip

will i loose alot of power if i put on just the muffler?, is it worth going for the catback system and will the catback system even increase any horsepower?

Thank you awaiting reply :)

·
Registered
'04 AW Wrx Wagon
146 Posts
Yeah i was amazed at how good of quality tsudo looked when my brother got a catback. I personally went with an obx catback, which you can find on ebay. I bought it because it reminded me of the cobb exhausts they discontinued. I absolutely love it. Not a single complaint. It has 2.5 inch piping, but the only mod that made me feel like I lost low end was an injen cai.

·
Registered
2003 Blob eye Green
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks boys heaps appreiciated at my local exhaust shop theyre going to charge me 550 for a catback system full stainless steel, and i get to choose my pipe size, so deciding on 2.25" as ipodwinner recommended but if your saying 2.5" also does the job... what size is better for performance & sound??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.