Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
I don't know what I’m doing yet. And I plan on being so drunk that if I can get it up to do anything I wont be able to tell what it is.
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
I might go up to Mammoth for some Snowboarding I hear there are a lot of parties going on upthere for the new years...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
I might go up to Mammoth for some Snowboarding I hear there are a lot of parties going on upthere for the new years...
That sounds cool. I'd go if there was no snow. I've never seen snow in real life and I want ro keep it that way.
 

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
Joined
·
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tall J said:
That sounds cool. I'd go if there was no snow. I've never seen snow in real life and I want ro keep it that way.
Just remember to stay away from the yellow snow:biggest:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Tall J said:
That sounds cool. I'd go if there was no snow. I've never seen snow in real life and I want ro keep it that way.
How can you SAY that. I bet you would change your mind if you got a chance to slide around in it in your ride for a couple minutes. There is NO kind of sideways like SNOW sideways.

-Dayna

(Me in Mammoth last weekend)
 

Attachments

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Well tonight it's Hermosa Beach for me I'm going to attempt to get some Hunnies I will disguise myself as a Surfer who has traveled the world searching for that perfect wave I will wear sandals to the bars and carry around my surfboard driking brew how does that sound to you guys?



HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO EVERYONE!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Well tonight it's Hermosa Beach for me I'm going to attempt to get some Hunnies I will disguise myself as a Surfer who has traveled the world searching for that perfect wave I will wear sandals to the bars and carry around my surfboard driking brew how does that sound to you guys?

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO EVERYONE!!!!!
Sounds like a good idea. Want to get some real action? Fake a New Zealand or Australian accent. A few years ago I hosted some New Zealand exchange lifeguards. Those guys were ass ugly and dumb as fuck, but the second they opened there mouth the chicks went crazy. Something about that accent just melted the women. So after they left my buddy and I "assumed" there identity at bars, fake accent and "down under" attitude. It works great, trust me! :biggest:
 

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
Joined
·
255 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Well tonight it's Hermosa Beach for me I'm going to attempt to get some Hunnies I will disguise myself as a Surfer who has traveled the world searching for that perfect wave I will wear sandals to the bars and carry around my surfboard driking brew how does that sound to you guys?



HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO EVERYONE!!!!!
Duuude, did u see that last wave at the pier??? Totally tenacious!!!


Happy New Years brah...
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Quick WRX said:
Sounds like a good idea. Want to get some real action? Fake a New Zealand or Australian accent. A few years ago I hosted some New Zealand exchange lifeguards. Those guys were ass ugly and dumb as fuck, but the second they opened there mouth the chicks went crazy. Something about that accent just melted the women. So after they left my buddy and I "assumed" there identity at bars, fake accent and "down under" attitude. It works great, trust me! :biggest:
I'm a little Rusty with my New Zeland/Aussie accent so I think I'll just stick to a Brazilian accent since I can speak a little Portugese...so I think I will be named Marco or Francisquino (Brazilian for Frank)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top