Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
My friend right now is driving a 2000 S4. He has about 10K into the car right now. The car has 340 Hp and 400 Tq. So it is very fast. He was just thinking about the STI. His dad gave him an option of selling his car right now and he will get him a STI as soon as they are here. So what do you think he should do? Sell the Audi and get the STI or should he just stick to the twin turbo V6.

·
Registered
1999 2.5 RS Silver
333 Posts
I dunno.. can he give up the nice interior setup and luxioury feel? The STI is much less-comfort oriented and more straight up sports sedan. Hard decision. I think I'd go with the STI, but he really can't go wrong either way. Wish I had to make such decisions :drool:

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
i dont know that would be a hard decistion but i would dump them both and get the s8!! but for me im going to be trading in my rs for the sti. i just talked with subaru and grooled over it at the auto show and im getting one!!! the only bad thing is that its going to be mid to low 30s and going to be out in june or july so?? but the evo lancer is out in 3 weeks another car to look for!

·
Registered
613 Posts
the evo doesn't have300 lbs of torque, however i would have to agree with the s8 , if money waren't an issue. it rides nice and it handles nice. very rare to find both tributes in the same chassis. it is a very exceptional car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts