Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey socal peeps!

just wanted to let you know that there's a new vendor on the block.

Autoart Technologies is a small business that I started to sell performance parts for your automobile. We serve not only Subarus but also all types of sport compacts. We do not have a store front so there is hardly any overhead. That's why the savings is passed to you!

We have a vast number of suppliers, if you thinking of a part, most likely we'll have it. If not, we'll direct you to a place that has it.

I just recently get a confirmation that Autoart Technologies will be the official US distributor of MRO Scooby Styling. If you guys have seen my car, I am one of the few people sporting the lip here in the United States.

Again, drop me an email at [email protected] if you guys have any questions or if you need something.

Currently this is a local thing, if any of you guys from out of socal are reading this, email me too! :)

There have been a few club members that i have dealt with here namely FRAKK here on this board and a few people on the other board(i-club). You know i'm a fellow enthusiast so you know i'm on your side!

Send me a note and I'll talk to you guys soon at an upcoming meet.

Thanks!

->arthur
(formerly litoljon)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey man that's cool that you opened up a shop.

SIMI VALLEY SUCKS!

Sorry to Hijack your thread. Good luck with your business I will be checking out your site!

Val
"KING OF SCIC"

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Cool site. And you guys are like 15 minutes from me. Are you just going to be selling parts, or do you do service too?

Simi isn't that bad. It's not like its........... Watts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Val said:
Hey man that's cool that you opened up a shop.

SIMI VALLEY SUCKS!

Sorry to Hijack your thread. Good luck with your business I will be checking out your site!

Val
"KING OF SCIC"

Yah Val, it does suck! :barf: the business address is in simi but most of the stuff(and my car) is in my GF's house in valencia. :D

Lo0mis said:
Cool site. And you guys are like 15 minutes from me. Are you just going to be selling parts, or do you do service too?

Simi isn't that bad. It's not like its........... Watts
Lo0mis, right now we're just selling parts. nothing too fancy. as I said, there basically is no store front. It's sort of a part time thing on my part.

Lemme know if you guys need anything.

->arthur

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kian,

as i spoke with the manufacturer and he said that the skirts are longer if place on a 2 door. any decent body shop can shorten them to accomodate the shorter coupe.

GRP is glass reinforced plastic. it seems to be fiberglass. if you want to check out my lip, let me know.

->arthur

1 - 6 of 6 Posts