Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2001 2.5rs STM
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as ive stated im pretty much new here, and well new to subarus in general. Ive always been a big fan of subaru and the boxer rumble... i could just never find a car that fit my needs and price range while i am in school. But that all changed in June.. i purchased a 2001 STM 2.5rs Coupe off of a friend of the family for dirt cheap. It has >50k on chassis and motor, and only real mods are wheels/tires and a muffler that was welded on. So i got some room to work with and i hope to start really modding soon. As of right now i got no pics so ill put thoes up as soon as i get a chance... And hopefully this thread is in the right spot if not feel free to move to the correct location. Well i think thats all... thanks for any and all replies.
Paul :D

· Banned
1994 Aegean L, 1998 Panda!
734 Posts
The right spot to post this thread is NASIOC.com you moron. Get the hell off these forums.

With that said, welcome to one of the most friendly and knowledgeable forums on the internet, dedicated to the Subaru Impreza.

If you really want that rumble to come out then purchase some Borla REPLICA UEL (uneven length) headers from Ebay for about 200 shipped. They are more durable, higher quality, and cheaper then the Borlas.
They are extremely easy to bolt on so don't pay anyone to do that.
Another thing you will enjoy is how easy most of the things are to work on these cars are. You own a fairly new 2.5RS so you will not have to do anything until around 80k miles. At that time, a timing belt and water pump and hopefully a timing belt tensioner will be installed by you. It takes no more then 2 hours for a first timer and you really get to know your car.

· Premium Member
2002 2.5 RS-T
3,814 Posts
welcome to the thunderdome bitch!

errr i mean welcome to rs25! pull up a chair, grab a drink, and enjoy yourself...restrooms are at the back by the bar...

and remmeber...dont hate...participate!

· Banned
734 Posts
now THAT was uncalled for.....

dont mind chris....he hasn't touched a woman in years....:lol: watch out for that kid....he'll violate you!
But that doesn't mean they don't pinch my butt when I walks past and daydream about that huge scoop on my "hood". Oh yeah!:cool:

· Meany Head
2000 RSC
13,908 Posts
Welcome to one of the best old skewl Impreza forums there is. Lots of good stuff and good people in here. P.S. Nice choice in color! :D

The right spot to post this thread is NASIOC.com you moron. Get the hell off these forums.
Uh.. hey guys.. take it easy with the sarcasm on new members. Don't assume everybody knows your kidding. Had you not also followed up your post with some good stuff, this would have obviously been a red-flag. But, I'm in a good mood this Friday! :D

· Banned
734 Posts
Welcome to one of the best old skewl Impreza forums there is. Lots of good stuff and good people in here. P.S. Nice choice in color! :D

Uh.. hey guys.. take it easy with the sarcasm on new members. Don't assume everybody knows your kidding. Had you not also followed up your post with some good stuff, this would have obviously been a red-flag. But, I'm in a good mood this Friday! :D
Ok. Sorry new member.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.