Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1999 2.5rs BRP
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys like the title says. My name is Trent. Live in West Virginia closer to Maryland then anything. I am currently working on my RS project getting ready to start and thought what a better way then to do some research here.

I have a 1999 2.5rs. Its the rally blue pearl. I have been having quite some engine issues recently. Cylinder 3s rings are shot, tons of misfiring, blah blah blah. So lets get to the fun part.

I have a bunch of suspension mods done to the car. But nothing that really changes the stock appearance.

I have just bought the donor car. 2002 wrx it was wrecked. Has a few mods already done to it but the car started up ran well. sounded amazing and getting ready to start the swap in the next few weeks.

So i have a few little questions to ask now that you all have a general background...

Spec clutches and what everyone thinks.

And i would like to keep the BOV recirculated.. Was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations.

Thanks all and I hope to hear some good news. Anything else you wanna know just ask. I can tell you there are some decent amount of mods to the wrx and im quite excited to get it all started! :projectsti.com:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.