Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Brighton black
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

new to the rs25 forum. i recently bought a 96 Brighton and need some help. the guy i bought it from did a hack job on the wiring, which i am trying to fix now. he threw in a wrx dash and gauge cluster with the wiring harness. i guess my noob question would be can i merge the old brighton harness to the new wrx gauge cluster harness or do i need to send it out..?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
welcome to the forums... i think you would be better sending the harness out to i-wire or someone to figure out and have it done right. he offers great assitance and a warrenty program as well.

·
Registered
96 Brighton black
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he hacked a lot of the wires for a sub system and some random lighting. he also did some weird wiring on the tail lights so when you hit the brakes the reverse lights came on, which i have already fixed. when he took out the old brighton dash he didnt lable any of the plugs so i have no idea where some of the plugs go :-( my ultimate goal with the car is to do a STi swap. im gonna start slow so im trying to get the interior started.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.