Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be in new york around june and looking for some info on reputable shops or people that know info on subaru's cause i'm gonna need some help installing a turbo kit and other things so if anyone can give me names of shops that would be cool and any clubs that are in the area so i can possibly join or just have some people to take about car's

Attachments

·
Registered
94LSwagonswap OL WRX and
2,411 Posts
i know i shouldnt be saying this here, but he i-club NNJ group is pretty good on installing things and we have a blast when we hang out. We also have alot of guys in NY depending on where in NY you are.

Let us know exactly where you are going to be located and we can go from there.

The NNJ group has Supper Meets every Wednesday night. Different location every week. Usually about 15-20 cars there and more people.

Oh NNJ means North New Jersey.

Billyqua
Rally Driven...............

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

periods are a waste of time and thaks for the for info 25rs and rs22b the place where i'm gonna live is by newburgh i belive don't quote me though is that close to anybodys clubs

·
Registered
94LSwagonswap OL WRX and
2,411 Posts
you are closer to the guys in Poughkipsie, or however you spell it.

you arent that far from me and a couple of guys in NNJ. Maybe about 45min or so. you are also close to one of our good friend groups in Conn. They dont like to be part of the New England crew on other boards so they hang with us.
they are all very knowledgable as well.

again let us know when you get out here and i will give you my number or whatever. I'll round the guys up for a meet up here by my house.

Billyqua
Rally Driven.................

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
I live a 1/2 hr from Newburgh, which is near Poughkeepsie (that's how you spell it Billy, but you shouldn't care ;) ). We have got jack shit around here as far as Subaru performance, etc. We don't have much of anything. Most of the Subaru guys I know here here have WRXs. There's a couple GC8ers around, but I've never met them. Let me know when your in town. :)

Rallispec in NJ is probably your best bet for Subaru tuning and performance. I haven't check into places in CT yet.

Billy, you talking about Eric and them? Newburgh is close to an hour from Danbury.

Keith
(don't include me with the Poughkeepsie guys... please :D)

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Most turbo'd RSs are down around NYC/NJ/LI. There's 2 or 3 turbo'd RSs floating around the Poughkeepsie/Newburgh area. One of the guys lives down the street from me, though I think he has an STi swap and his tranny is currently blown. :D

keith

·
Registered
94LSwagonswap OL WRX and
2,411 Posts
yes so instead you should all come to my BIG meet in July

will post a link later.

Billyqua
rally driven........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts