Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright vendors, lets make some new threads. our home page is looking super blank, with JDMgary being the only Ad on the front. with how much you've all payed..lets show your support of the site and throw em up!

·
Registered
Bluebird
691 Posts
Is it still expensive? I remember checking a while back and being turned off from it because of how much it was.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
Hey guys, how are your RS’s? Still have yours? I hope you do! Because they are being #ruined.

Unrelated, Found some leftover GG T-Shirts & a few hoodies!
Free, just pay the shipping, maybe a small donation? I will also accept compliments, referrals, & your old ladies # ;)

·
Registered
2000 Sti Version6
99 Posts
how much is it to be a vendor?

I'm too busy to go full time selling parts. but a friend of mine is looking to sell half cuts and stuff. exporting out of Tokyo. he's reliable. and easy to deal with. helping him, help you guys? He said it's only worth it if 2 guys or more ask him to fill a container though. (2 half cuts,complete, extra wheels, parts etc.) or complete cars plus spares.

But if you want something particular, and can pay in advance? i might be able to help you out with handling postage when JDM vendors won't ship overseas. (you have to be a contributing member though)

not out for a piece of the pie, i got an income. just trying to be useful. and make some friends who like GC8's. all my friends here are into drift cars (boo)

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,197 Posts
Maybe the solution is to lower the vendor costs to a reasonable price. Let's be honest, it's not like this is a high-traffic forum anymore.

·
Registered
1993,Nisaan SKYLINE GTR ,ARMY
587 Posts
vendor

I think the forum needs more attention from the admins..
my posting is there for almost a year and not even moving anywhere .
for vendor there is not much client here anymore .
I am very sorry for whats happening now to this forum , but at one time in the past we enjoyed beeing a vendor in the forum .

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,006 Posts
Its not your fault, GD/GR cars are getting really cheap and people are buying those rather than keeping/fixing GC/GFs which honestly im ok with. Theres way less "i just got an RS and it need head gaskets and quarter panels, what should i do?" posts. The people that really want the cars will keep them and care for them, the people that dont move on. Ive done more swaps in the last year than ive done in the last 5 years, so people are still into them.

·
Registered
98 Wagon L
229 Posts
Its not your fault, GD/GR cars are getting really cheap and people are buying those rather than keeping/fixing GC/GFs which honestly im ok with. Theres way less "i just got an RS and it need head gaskets and quarter panels, what should i do?" posts. The people that really want the cars will keep them and care for them, the people that dont move on. Ive done more swaps in the last year than ive done in the last 5 years, so people are still into them.
You know... I was a little depressed at how slow these forums have gotten but this is a really solid point.

It makes owning a classic impreza more meaningful. I mean They were uncommon when I bought my last one 7-8 years ago but now they are actually starting to be pretty rare.

Plus the forums are more concentrated. And the builds are getting more outrageous. (I'm looking at you TerryJr.) I mean as they get cheaper and less popular it only means good things for us.

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
this must be what the old school guys, i'm talking gl and such, felt when the wrx landed in 02

1 - 15 of 15 Posts