Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
uh oh...kid's posting pics of his lady friend again :)

hey, did you come out to NH the other month? Sorry we never got anything going that weekend...

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Is it just me or does that look like a picture borrowed from HotOrNot.com?

BTW, I made a site like that last weekend, and when I finish coding it I expect you all to go post your pictures (like that one) there.

:sunny:

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was in NH the second week of August. I pretty much did work around my brothers house in West Leb. Damn there's a lot of Ru's up there.

That is the girl I'm dating now. Her pic has been pirated of the i-club. I heard it's on a busty girl site somewhere too.

This thread was started by the way in light of all the bickering going on over in the i-club OT forum.

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS FORUM BECOME LIKE THE I-CLUB TOLIET FORUM!

·
Registered
95 Posts
so, what are you just whoring her pic out whereever you can? ;)

as for the number of scoobs up here...ya, it's crazy. and you were in west lebannon? Well, up before the rally in VT, I had no idea where that was...but now I realize it's like 2.5 hours from anything! :) so I don't feel so bad anymore...cause it woulda been a long drive... :)

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just showed this thread to her now I have damage control to do tonight.

Is she really on am i hot or not?

Be careful 2point, those drawers can give you unwanted paper cuts.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
No, she's not on Hot or Not (as far as I know - *I* didn't post her there) but if she WERE on there it's pretty clear she'd be a 10 no questions about it...

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Yep, she's a hottie. Now where is a good looking woman for me? Oh wait, that reflection I see everyday, that's why there isn't any for me.

Nick C.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
puckaveli said:
I'm new the club and just wanted to say hi.
dude does your g/f have a twin!???? God that SOOO hot...sorry man she's just smokin...and so are her blonde friends.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
COwannago said:
Damnit I want Pucks woman!

Nick C.
you and every other straight male on the face of the planet ;):eek:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts