Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just picked up a 2001 RS today. Very exciting, I've wanted one for a long time! I've previously owned a 2002 WRX and I'm happy about having a Subaru again.
My main question is about restoration parts...small clips, odd pieces, etc. I plan to have this car for a while and I'm a bit of a perfectionist about certain areas.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,740 Posts
Parts.subaru.com is your friend. A lot of the clips can be replaced with off the shelf parts from any parts store. Some stuff is discontinued never to be produced again.

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! My plan is to fix all the minor cosmetic things, focus on suspension/brakes, and maybe do some light engine tuning. Probably will do some exterior upgrading as well.

·
Registered
00 RS cpe, 01 RS cpe, 05 3.0 R
100 Posts
Thanks! My plan is to fix all the minor cosmetic things, focus on suspension/brakes, and maybe do some light engine tuning. Probably will do some exterior upgrading as well.
Between the local dealer, and the online Subaru parts dealers, I have not had trouble getting parts, even small sundry parts. Enjoy your RS-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts