Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
If you post these in the classifieds section an email will get sent automatically to about 100 people... just a thought...

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
damn, that's pretty cheap. someone takes these off larry's hands.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RS25.com said:
If you post these in the classifieds section an email will get sent automatically to about 100 people... just a thought...
Yea i figure someone will buy them but right now i'm pretty lazy about the whole shipping thing.

I figure someone will buy them local. If not then I have a set to practice drifting in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These wheels are the stock silver/grey color.

I have a set of MY01 wheels now that I'm trying to sell. They have only about 10k miles and have RE92 tires on them. let me know if your interested. Willing to meet at UCKK or this sunday if needed.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
how much for the set of 01 wheels?

·
Registered
RIP: MY00 BRP 2.5RS Sedan 4EAT
1,582 Posts
BongMan said:
BTW I'm located in Union City now. But I'm willing to meet in san jose or novato if needed.
union city?!? you don't live near durham anymore??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The wheels I'm selling at 200 for the set. It's listed in the i-club baic classified forum. Yea it has alot of looks but nothing too crazy.

Anyways if yon want them I'll bring them to UCKK but you need to tell me at least 1 day ahead of time. Also I moved to Union City and live off Lowry. The worst part is I don't get comedy central.

anways let me know if you want the wheels.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the shipping cost will be 50 or so. However I'll have to check on monday at work. I really don't want to ship them thus the extremely low price.

I'll leave this up for locals first.

·
Registered
'00 BRP RS Sedan, '04 FXT PSM
219 Posts
Bump for a great set of wheels. I'd pick 'em up but I already got a set a few months back. Great frickin' price too. SOMEONE BUY THESE!!!

-Brian

·
Registered
RIP: MY00 BRP 2.5RS Sedan 4EAT
1,582 Posts
hey larry... is the rims still for sale? i have a friend interested in them...

·
Registered
00 BRP RS LIC'd V7 EJ207+6sd
625 Posts
Are these still availible? If so, I need them and again, Im in Novato. I had a run in with a deer and ended up with a bent rim...so let me know. Thanks.

Patrick

·
Registered
90 Legacy LS w/slush
372 Posts
I believe he already sold em, but I'll probably have a wheel/tire to spare. How long can you wait?

·
Registered
00 BRP RS LIC'd V7 EJ207+6sd
625 Posts
Im gonna need one ASAP as i have brand new tires and if i leave the new tire on the bent rim too long and put too many miles on it, then the tire might get screwed. But let me know please, by all means. Thanks.

Patrick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts