Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 993 Posts

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I swear, I'd better not get flamed for this thread! Cause I searched for a "new to the forum" thread and came up with BUPKIS! So here it is:

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and a fresh suby owner, even though I've DROOLed over them for YEARS!

I'm a chick, yes a chick, but don't doubt me, because chances are, I could probably tell you more about your suby, than you would think.

I'm here to hopefully meet some new people, gain some more knowledge, find out about some meets in or near Maryland, get help with future mods, and most of all to HAVE FUN!

So hello, and nice to meet ya! :kittywave:

·
Registered
'99 2.5 RS Rally Blue Pearl
937 Posts
what in the hell is a kittywave?

and mostly it seems that new members just make a new thread inroducing themselves and telling people what they drive

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Toaster! (I guess I can't multi-quote yet.)

Bondo said:
what in the hell is a kittywave?

and mostly it seems that new members just make a new thread inroducing themselves and telling people what they drive
Nabisco search "kittywave".

I'm going (sp?) incoggneato for the time being. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JdmGary said:
Welcome. You'll find alot of great info here.

What kind of Subaru do you drive?
Thank you very much! Wow, this place seems a WHOLE lot nicer than NASIOC!

'98 Subaru Outback Sport

Color: Black on Tan
Trans: Manual
Mods I did as soon as I got it: '02/'03 wrx 6-disc head unit, removed hood vent covers, and momo shift knob.

I have big plans for her! :naughty:

·
Registered
'00 2.5 rs SRP sedan
1,662 Posts
SleekSubyChick said:
Thank you very much! Wow, this place seems a WHOLE lot nicer than NASIOC!

'98 Subaru Outback Sport

Color: Black on Tan
Trans: Manual
Mods I did as soon as I got it: '02/'03 wrx 6-disc head unit, removed hood vent covers, and momo shift knob.

I have big plans for her! :naughty:
Oh yea its way better than nasioc. I think most people use nasioc for some technical info but chill here. Oh and ttiwwop, of the car of course :)

ok and maybe driver too :bump:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2.5RSsubaru said:
hey welcome to rs25. The kitty wave

"kitty wave img"

LOL

Aphex28 said:
hello!!!

"kitty wave img"

welcome. Region?
Yes! Haha See "Bondo"?... That's what I was talkin' bout - :kittywave:! :lol:

Well, I had originally posted this in Mid-A to say hi to the locals first, (no offense to non-mid-a-er's), but a moderator moved it here in a nano-second!! But, to answer your question, Aphex23, I'm in Maryland.

curly2k3 said:
pics or shens. lmfao, btw, nice set up, very similar to mine.
prez25rs said:
Oh yea its way better than nasioc. I think most people use nasioc for some technical info but chill here. Oh and ttiwwop, of the car of course :)

ok and maybe driver too :bump:
I know, I know... I'm at work right now though, and as soon as I get out of work, I'll be working on the suby. So, I'm sorry to say, I won't be able to take care of the tittywop until either later tonight, or maybe tomorrow. But I can promise you pics! Definitely.

·
Registered
'99 2.5 RS Rally Blue Pearl
937 Posts
hmm, i say the orange cat, and a red x...but no need to put my name in quotes, i'm not a symbol of anything...well bondo might be a product for ricers...damn

from what i hear maryland has a lot of subies, just make sure to wave

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Okay guys, NO LEG HUMPING! Don't make me add that new rule... remember what happened last time.

And welcome, girl #7 to the site. Please don't be afraid of the animals... they don't get out very often... :lol:

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,390 Posts
RS25.com said:
Okay guys, NO LEG HUMPING! Don't make me add that new rule... remember what happened last time.

And welcome, girl #7 to the site. Please don't be afraid of the animals... they don't get out very often... :lol:
You're the worst leg humper of us all. ;)

Welcome to the crew Sleek.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Make sure you post here: http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54686

All of us Mid-A people have posted there. Even some old timers that don't even live here anymore have too.

BTW...welcome!

Also if you want to know of some meets around MD, talk to Seeing Stars or go to www.dcawd.com (they are having a meet at D&B on the 20th of June I think). They are a great bunch but mainly 02+ owners.

1 - 20 of 993 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.