Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Cpt. Pontiac
5,290 Posts
I think you have to hit a minium amount of post or number of days on the forum. Can't remember which.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,773 Posts
how do i make a post??? i cant find any place that points to being able to do that? please help
this is a post. To create a new Thread you have to go to the corresponding section and at the top left there is a button that reads New Thread

I also think we should bump this thread everyday so that whenever there is a new comer we all don't get in trouble for yelling at them

·
Registered
93 scooby impreza
1 Posts
hello all just joined today and would like to thank everyone for there help. puzzeling i know but ive followed this forum for a while and netween yall and ccsc ive done a complete 1.8-2.5d swap

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here looking for advice on a 2002 and 2005 OBS from MO.

I try to post in the Transmission forum, but it says forum closed?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 RS Impreza Manual
2 Posts

Hi All, Great site. I have just brought a 2002 RS Impreza Manual 2.5 Sedan and seeking some tech tips and help...mechanic in a former life. Cheers, Allan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I'm Ryan :)
And I'm looking at purchasing a 2.5rs 1999-2000. And want to learn a bit more before purchasing so I'm not in over my head :).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey everyone, as of this morning I now own a 2000 silver impreza rs coupe, 5 speed with 160,000 on chassis. Previous owner claims that the first owner swapped a lower mile motorset in the car but has no proof. Cel codes are P0440 and P1145 or P01445.

I'm using this car as a daily driver to college until I finish up my first S14 project, or until I graduate and just buy a new brz or sti (or a turbo brz if they ever make it)

Down the line, this car may see a swap, but for now my only mods will be maintenance, window tint, exhaust , coilovers to replace the tired old struts ( 1 is confirmed to be blown), and nice gold wheels. Hope to make some friends here.

·
Registered
2001 Subaru 2.5rs black
6 Posts
finally getting project started or getting a upgrade either way been lurking for years when ever had problems with my car now decided to commit swap sti engine or sell and buy Hawkeye looking for guidance it's my first car ever had since new never been into fixing it up but now that it has around 200k I'm looking at my options

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, names Jared (aka Fobkong). Thinking about buying a subie when funds permit so will scroll through the forum about stuff to add to it in the mean time XD

·
Registered
2000, Impreza RS Coupe, BRP
26 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm finally picking up my RS this weekend, its been 5 long years since my last subaru, in the mean time i have since been focused on toyotas mainly with my tacoma, but same team right lol? anyway, I've owned 3 subarus in the past a 2002 wrx (that was highly modified), a 2001 Impreza 2.5RS sedan , and a 2003 Impreza 2.5RS so i'm not a total newbie but i'm rusty on my knowledge and with newly acquired knowledge after 5 years, along with attending Universal technical Institute for 3 of those 5, I have more questions lol.. but, i digress, i appreciate you all having me here, thank you, and nice to meet you all. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all. I'm new to this forum, not new to the Subaru scene. I'm on my 6th Subaru and currently have a 1999 2.5RS coupe and a 2015 Crosstrek. I've had an ej257/vf43 swapped 07 WRX, an 07 STI, 2 1999 RS coupes, an 06 Impreza and a Crosstrek. Not a lot of activity on this forum but I'm desperate for parts lolz. See ya around :)

·
Registered
20FDSD, 03 WRX, 05 OBS, 00 RS, 00 Imp OBS, 05 FOZZY
13 Posts
Question, I have been a member for a while but didn't post much today i logged in and was looking around the WTB and FS sections and no longer am able to post anything. Went to site faq's rules but the links in there were broken.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
1,068 Posts
Question, I have been a member for a while but didn't post much today i logged in and was looking around the WTB and FS sections and no longer am able to post anything. Went to site faq's rules but the links in there were broken.
I believe you need to have 10 posts to do anything in the WTB/FS. So, reply to this post and see if you can access it then

41 - 60 of 64 Posts