Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2004, Subaru Impreza RS, Black
54 Posts
How do I link my posts in a thread to a Table of Contents? I followed the instructions for starting a new thread in a member's journal. I replied to my first post with a TOC list. THen I replied with separate several posts and would like to link them to the TOC.

·
Registered
2004, Subaru Impreza RS, Black
54 Posts
Also,,,,just to make sure I'm doing this right. I stared a new thread in the Member's Journal's forum which I am using as my journal. Did I do it right?

·
Registered
1998 subaru rs acadia green
3 Posts
i have no idea how to post a thread... will 98rs 2.5 dohc cylinder heads work on an sti block if i do a titanium overhaul? or will it still blow a hole through forged pistons? i have a tdo4 on there right now and only want to boost 4 psi till i figure this out... getting a garret turbo, sti built block with wiseco pistons and other goodies... just want to know about the cylinder heads... o and will the rs intake manifold hold up ok?

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,398 Posts
i have no idea how to post a thread... will 98rs 2.5 dohc cylinder heads work on an sti block if i do a titanium overhaul? or will it still blow a hole through forged pistons? i have a tdo4 on there right now and only want to boost 4 psi till i figure this out... getting a garret turbo, sti built block with wiseco pistons and other goodies... just want to know about the cylinder heads... o and will the rs intake manifold hold up ok?
yes.

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts

Navigate to the proper section. Click the button towards the top left that says "new thread"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone i recently purchased a 99 subaru legacy wagon and discovered that the turn signals and flashers are inoperable fuses are good bulbs are good replaced flasher with no avail any thoughts. :rolleyes4

·
Registered
Aspen white 2000 2.5RS Coupe
19 Posts

·
Registered
Aspen white 2000 2.5RS Coupe
19 Posts
oops, hope it shows in plan text this time

h t t p ://w w w.rs25.com/forums/f173/ t175059-like-new-key-fobs.h t m l

h t t p ://w w w.rs25.com/forums/ showthread.php?t= 175059

·
Cpt. Pontiac
5,290 Posts
You have to be a premium member or be on the forum for 90 days.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts