Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
00 brp 2.5rs
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm on i-club alot and i'm [email protected]$u0ka over there. too many wrxs over there and i never have a clue on what there talking about.

some pics of my car if you care.

eric

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
welcome, no WRXs here! haha!

HEY, aren't those WRX wheels? haha!

jansen

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i think he crashed his car like after he joined.

jansen

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
wait, is this the eric that has a white RS now? Yeah, if it's the same guy, he told me about it. He is at UCSC right now.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
wait, is this the eric that has a white RS now? Yeah, if it's the same guy, he told me about it. He is at UCSC right now.

a picture is worth a thousand words. HAHAHHAHAHA

jansen

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
what? he bought 2 RS? wth?!?!?!

jansen

·
Registered
00 brp 2.5rs
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow how stories spread.

virus! we met at the sc meet! i live in OAKESSSS. i came with danny, he is the one who crashed his car and has had 2 rs's i'm [email protected][email protected] in i-club. sorry cant make it to the next meet, i'm dying in my classes.

eric

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
but you didn't crash your car fight?

jansen

·
Registered
00 brp 2.5rs
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i spun out on 237 in march, but that isnt really a crash.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
how did you spin on 237?

jansen

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
yo! man, you should come to the next meet so I could put the face with your name! :D Where is your car now? off campus? I don't think I've seen a brp RS around. Then again, I am never around.

·
Registered
00 brp 2.5rs
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my cars back in sunnyvale :( cause i dont want someone jacking it off campus. cant make it to the next meet cause my classes are killing me.

i spun out on 237 cause i was tailing my friend too close(stupid on my part) and there was a bedliner of a truck on a blind turn and i couldnt avoid it so i swerved and hit the breaks (again stupid on my part) so yeah... i'm an idiot.

eric

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
well, you didn't expect it. you aren't stupid, just as long as you learn what you did wrong.

jansen

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I used to park my car off campus, and it was okay. as for the accident, as long as you are okay, just be careful next time.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
and welcome once again!

jansen

1 - 20 of 64 Posts