Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Awwww snap! You guys are gettin spoiled lately with us girls coming on here. Not literally but...

Anyways... from one girly to another, "Welcome!!" :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am! LOL Well, my car is a Forest Green 1996 Impreza Brighton (coupe) 1.8L, very well maintained, just came from California, so it's rust-free! Current mods: Cool air intake, exhaust system, JDM Yellow headlights, and some suspension mods. Future mods: 2.5L swap, upgrade exhaust, raise suspension and put on some new shoes (black mesh type), new paint job (black), front and rear strut bars, and a carbon fiber hood. Much more on my to-do list, but technical/performance mods come first!
 

·
Registered
MY98 OBS, 92 SVX
Joined
·
199 Posts
nice nice... sounds good thus far, you should head down to Firestone on Friday and Saturday nights, watch out for leg humpers tho. i am pretty easy to spot around town, loud SVX and a white Outback Sport wagon with goldies :)
 

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
Joined
·
4,229 Posts
ceci96 said:
I am! LOL Well, my car is a Forest Green 1996 Impreza Brighton (coupe) 1.8L, very well maintained, just came from California, so it's rust-free! Current mods: Cool air intake, exhaust system, JDM Yellow headlights, and some suspension mods. Future mods: 2.5L swap, upgrade exhaust, raise suspension and put on some new shoes (black mesh type), new paint job (black), front and rear strut bars, and a carbon fiber hood. Much more on my to-do list, but technical/performance mods come first!
Stop taking our Subarus! Ya damn snow loving bastards. haha Welcome aboard, why a 2.5l swap instead of a turbo (unless you mean EJ257)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JC said:
Stop taking our Subarus! Ya damn snow loving bastards. haha Welcome aboard, why a 2.5l swap instead of a turbo (unless you mean EJ257)?
I HATE the snow! I'm from L.A., man! :sunny: After some searching, the 2.5 is more affordable for me right now. No one seems to have a turbo around here.
 

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
Joined
·
4,229 Posts
ceci96 said:
I HATE the snow! I'm from L.A., man! :sunny: After some searching, the 2.5 is more affordable for me right now. No one seems to have a turbo around here.
How the hell did you end up in Minnesota then?
 

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
Joined
·
4,229 Posts
ceci96 said:
My family bought out the only Mitsubishi FUSO dealership in MN, so we all did it for business! It's really payed off, but MN is CRAP compared to CA! lol
If MN sucks it can't have paid off that much! I'd rather live somewhere I like. haha Well if your business is doing good you should be able to get that STi swap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JC said:
If MN sucks it can't have paid off that much! I'd rather live somewhere I like. haha Well if your business is doing good you should be able to get that STi swap.

Well, we're planning on moving back in the next 2 years, so I agree with you 100%! My fiance went from being a warehouse employee through a staffing agency to being a parts/service manager in a matter of months! Once he rakes up some more experience, we'll definitely go back. Then we can get a second Suby :)
 

·
Registered
MY98 OBS, 92 SVX
Joined
·
199 Posts
boo, you obviously havent been in MN long enough, or played in the snow with the scooby long enough. as far as turbo'd prezas in MN go... look harder, there are a handful, and there are ALOT more as we speak, me being one of them in the works. I'm telling ya, MN aint so bad at all, start hitting up Firestone down on University and you will start to get hooked, just watch out for the STI owners, they suck. lol
 

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
Joined
·
4,229 Posts
ceci96 said:
Well, we're planning on moving back in the next 2 years, so I agree with you 100%! My fiance went from being a warehouse employee through a staffing agency to being a parts/service manager in a matter of months! Once he rakes up some more experience, we'll definitely go back. Then we can get a second Suby :)
More Subies are always better! Sounds like you have a good plan, hope it works out. :)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top