Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1993 2.5 RS Conversion, Audi Blue
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Kristin, I have a 1993 L converted to an RS. Has converted interior, exterior, and engine swap. Rear limited slip, front and back skid plates, Hakkas for winter, Gravels for summer.

I did a winter class at Team O Neil and plan on going back for a lengthy class soon.

I am a codriver and currently placed 3rd in PGT class, Northwest. There are more rally opportunities the the NW so I flew out there to get some experience. I will be codriving in a Golf, group 2 with Joao Ferreira for New England Forest Rally (as long as everything comes together on time).

Edit: Also Codrive for Dave Getchell of Last Ditch Racing.

I am addicted to autocross. I run with my home club, Cumberland Motor Club. But you will also see me at SCCNH, NER, PCA, and BMW autocrosses.

I just had a life altering experience called SCDA at NHIS. Go to SCDA1(dot)com for more info. I also plan on running with COM.

I run a 91 CRX si for autocross, my subie for rallycross, and I'm planning on buying another 89 CRX si for autocross and track.

And I'm running out of money, fast.

Edit: Wow I'm broke.

Don't know if you wanted to know all that but there ya go.

I like this site! Check out mine, it's in my signature.

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
RallyK said:
I did a winter class at Team O Neil and plan on going back for a lengthy class soon.
So did I, with a caravan of other NESIC guys in Feb. 2001. Had a blast, all the drivers wanted my car. I had a one-day old set of Nokian Hakkapeliitta 1 tires. :D

Can't wait to do it again.

EDIT: Don't mind me, long day already.... Welcome! :sunny:

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
AHAHHA I've started a trend! The p00n is startin' to crawl out of the woodwork now!

But to stay on topic, from one girly to another... Welcome!!!

And be prepared for some leghumping, accompanied by some "Tittywop or FAIL!" :D

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
OH!, and p.s.

Honda's do pretty kick ass in AutoCross, don't they!! I loved autocrossing our 91 civic si! Handled like a dream! But trust me, I know what you mean about the money thing! Went through 3 motors in that civic winin a year and a half! First a ZC, then a built LS, then the GSR! When the GSR finally went, the civic got sold. :( *sniffle, sniffle*

·
Registered
2015 WRX
2,350 Posts
You should check out the Subaru Tuners of Maine forum, there's lots of us Mainers on there. Do you know any of the Last Ditch Racing guys? There's quite a few located on the coast in the Camden/Belfast area. Welcome to the club. :)

·
Registered
Acura TL-S
1,645 Posts
RallyK said:
Thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Kristin, I have a 1993 L converted to an RS. Has converted interior, exterior, and engine swap. Rear limited slip, front and back skid plates, Hakkas for winter, Gravels for summer.

I am a codriver and currently placed 3rd in PGT class, Northwest. There are more rally opportunities the the NW so I flew out there to get some experience. I will be codriving in a Golf, group 2 with Joao Ferreira for New England Forest Rally (as long as everything comes together on time).

I am addicted to autocross. I run with my home club, Cumberland Motor Club. But you will also see me at SCCNH, NER, PCA, and BMW autocrosses.

I just had a life altering experience called SCDA at NHIS. Go to SCDA1(dot)com for more info. I also plan on running with COM.

I run a 91 CRX si for autocross, my subie for rallycross, and I'm planning on buying another 89 CRX si for autocross and track.

And I'm running out of money, fast.

Don't know if you wanted to know all that but there ya go.

I like this site! Check out mine, it's in my signature.
that came off sounding like an advertisment

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
Welcome! Did you install a sunroof in your L? Seems like an odd thing to do for a race car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts