Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to finally get some black housing headlights and go to amber corners and blinkers. I have put the orange sidemarkers back on after I took the pictures. I also decided to clay bar and was her up so she is really shiny now. I am still waiting on my c-west front lip which I should be picking up tuesday or wednesday. Then the front lip and trunk are getting some new paint.

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts
Get the amber turn signals back, I did cause when the black+amber goes on the clear just doesn't look right anymore.

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Major Johnson said:
Get the amber turn signals back, I did cause when the black+amber goes on the clear just doesn't look right anymore.
By turn signals do you mean side markers? If so, if you would of read, I put them on after I took the pics.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
1,788 Posts
niceeee, no micro marring either. Did you previously detail with a PC/rotary and compound and or polish or was your car in mostly good shape and the wax helped to cover the micro marring?

Either way you get an A+ :)

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not buff it this time with a rotary buffer. When I was in college I was the detail manager of a Volvo and Nissan dealership so my car got waxed/polished every season and got the best cleaning products used on it. This time I just washed it, then i clay barred it, then i polished it, and finally i waxed it.

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spoon said:
Please, when you get the C-West lip, burn the one on there now.
i am going to keep it and use it in winter to plow my road and driveway.

·
Registered
13 Impreza
1,334 Posts
nice license plate.... i used to do that when i had a plate that ended in "UFU" and the lady at AAA got pissed when i put an emphasis on the last 2 letters :)

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS w/ EJ255
146 Posts
First time I see the yellow corner lights look good. Great work, but whats up with the Beginner Decal?

-GF

·
Registered
1999 2.5RS WRB
57 Posts
you got the stock headlights? any cracks or holes? im interested a new set since i'm in the process of redoing my whole front end. did you just use the double sided tape for the rear spats? cas mines is popping out and the tape is no longer sticking. lemme kno thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts